• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Re: The Dragon Adopters Club~

Uh, right. Welcome to the club. *hands over jacket and shakes hand*

Have I mentioned the jackets? *hands out jackets to everyone* We got jackets in the club~ And Glade is 70% last time I checked, probably level 30 nao? =D

I'll have to see what the different elements look like for an eastern. Alphaera is level 30 now~
This site has the art and sprites of all dragons for all elements in all stages (up to Adult, anyways). It's pretty cool and it's what I used to determine which element I wanted Violet to be (and that Eastern I'm planning on getting).

Western!
[url=http://LunarWisp.dragonadopters.com/dragon_57478][img]http://www.LunarWisp.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_57478_23992_pixel.gif[/img][/url]
Gonna element it Earth, probably.

Rulean's a teenager now and just a few levels away from enabling me to get another egg. :D I've decided to get a wyvern next time, and it'll be a fire wyvern.

Added, fwee, getting third dragon, be male be male be male, let this name fit ;_;

EDIT: Yay~

Added, fwee, getting third dragon, be male be male be male, let this name fit ;_;

EDIT: Yay~
*sends male vibes and plays dragon lottery WEWT*

Violet is "developing", by the way. She's gonna be a teen in two levels now~

Uh, whoops, I think I said Alphaera is lv. 30. She's level 20.

silverfur, could you try not posting in single unrelevant sentences, kthxbai?

I'm a hypocrite, but nyah. >:/ Uh.. discussion topic.. What is your least favourite element, dragon, and resource? >_<

Uh. I don't like fire, really, it just annoys me. Lizarduses (?) are.. weird to me, I dunno. >_O And since I don't have any use for them.. (and no Dinos) Reptile Scales are boring. You probably all disagree with me on something. =D

*gasp!* it is NOT unrelated!!!! blue is my dragon adopter dragon!!! look at her tag!

^True, Dragon. XD
Uh... I guess my least favorite would have to ba either dinos or wyverns. I agree that reptile scales are boring. I like lizardus's, though.

Well, you don't have to post in single sentences then, or at least try not to. >_O

I'm naming my (male) Eastern ed'Rashtekaresket~ If it fits. Otherwise I'll just have to name him.. Eldest. >_< Young Wizards ftw~ I wanted to name him ed'Rashtekaresket tk Gh'shestaesteh, but I bet you it won't fit DD: And yes, I memorized that. :DDDD

Huhwut? Go Eldest~ that book is win. [/offtopic]
Lame post is lame.

NO THAT'S NOT WHY >:/ But it could be?

Uh. ed'Rashtekaresket is a FREAKING AWESOME FOURTY FOOT LONG SHARK WHO IS IMMORTAL, no seriously shark, who is awesome. So I stole his name. :DDD

Apparently the highest form of flattery is stealing someone's name~

Back
Top Bottom