• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Re: The Dragon Adopters Club~

Hmm, my least favorite Dragon, I'll agree is the Lizardus, I like all the elements, and I'll also agree that I don't like Reptile Scales.

So for the most part I agree with Dragon x3

I have to agree, nobody seems to want Reptile Scales on the Markets. When I do get them I always use them to buy Dragon Food. And while I like all their other forms, I don't like the way Adult Lizardus look. Speaking of which, I just realized the Eastern Dragon Adult forms look pretty lame as well. It's a shame, considering I especially like their Child and Teenager forms. In fact, I've changed my mind on getting an Eastern now. I think I'll go for either a Western or a Wyvern when I can.

I did a custom edit of my furdragon, incuding what he'll look like when he's older. :D

elric-DragAhatchy.png
dragA-ElricChild.png
dragA-ElricTeen.png
dragA-ElricAdult.png

they're not animated because I don't have a program that can do that :C but if anyone could, I would love them forever, since I don't know how to animate anyway xD;

I can't halp you there, I can't animate either. They look cool, though.

Uh, where is it? And Alpaera is almost a teen~ I like the western teens the best.

I did a custom edit of my furdragon, incuding what he'll look like when he's older. :D

they're not animated because I don't have a program that can do that :C but if anyone could, I would love them forever, since I don't know how to animate anyway xD;

Ooh, I could do that, cuz PS animates! I'll grab the sprites and then recolor em for ya.

My Western only needs 10% to hatch too. :D

Edit: I tried animating it, but the quality is terrible DX

I'll try again later though ^^

Last edited:

Oh yeah, I was meaning to recolour my dragons and crap >_< Uh, I'll add it to the list of crap to do. Pffft.

SHINY FURDRAGON IS SHINY >:O

FFFUUCCCK ;_; My Eastern hatched.. and she's female. All my dragons are female, wuuuuut

...Holy crap, does anyone have a male dragon?

And some serious genderbending, but I'm still naming her ed'Rashtekaresket. >:/ If it fits.

EDIT: *sigh* It's has to be edRashtekaresket. Damn it.

Both my dragons are male x3 I was hoping that Elric the Furdragon would be a girl, but alas~

Back
Top Bottom