• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

YES YES YES~

I finally bought some silver aura and decided to get a wyvern, even though they're not my favorites. :D

Emeraldis has hit Lv 50, Aquana is three levels away from being an adult and I'm about 13 levels away from my next dragon! :D

My next dragon would probably be a Fire Eastern next, since I've decided that I like Eastern dragons better than the Lizardus. My final dragon will be a Dino of some sort :)

# He is developing. He is going to be an ancient soon.

*cackle* Ancient furdragon in 3 levels!

And Hohenheim hit teenager while I was away :3

I made my baby gold~

Also. I forgot to add him here

[url=http://MoonPanther.dragonadopters.com/dragon_168968][img]http://www.MoonPanther.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_168968_26166_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

ETA: ....why isn't Havoc's image gold? I made him gold....

Solaena can wear items now~ And apparently I didn't add her either.

[url=http://Taliax.dragonadopters.com/dragon_188230][img]http://www.Taliax.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_188230_53071_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

I'm considering it too, but then again, I have a very long way to go. Then again, I actually do have plans for all my dragons and the last one I'm planning to get (a Western), so...
ElVira will be Silver, Plymouth will be Gold, Helena will be Gold, Tartarus will be Silver, and the Western I'll get will be Gold. Since that'll be a very long time from now that I have enough for all that, I'll make ElVira Silver first, since she makes the most Aura, then I'll make Tartarus Silver, so I have two making the same kind of Aura.

When a dragon is Gold or Silver, the amount of Aura they produce is instantly boosted by a lot, right?

Holy crap I just looked up the Ancient images again after going through old posts in this thread, and now I want an Air Furdragon...but I already have two furs >.<
I don't know...if I do end up getting another Fur instead of a Western, and it's a female, I'll never make her Gold or Silver.
If it's a male, he'll be another Gold.

Last edited:
I'm only going to have one or two metallics. If I have two, one will be gold, and Solaena's already silver. If I get a gold dragon, it will probably be Daegor. I like my dragons the way they are, though. :/

50% for Silvers and 100% for Golds, to be exact. :3 *laughs at ridiculous amount of Silver Aura has collected*

Can you change a dragon to Silver or Gold if it's already Silver or Gold? For example, say you wanted to make Storm a Gold dragon. Would that be possible?

Huh, that's a good question. I'm still debating on whether or not to make Daegor gold. It'll be a while, though, anyway.

Uh, once I get enough Aura I'll see, since I have nothing else to do with my Aura. >_<

Maybe you could ask on the forums?

Grove from DA said:
Q: Can you change your dragon back to its original element if you make it Silver/Gold?
A: Right now, it seems that there is no way to change back your dragons. However, it seems like you are free to change your dragon from silver to gold elements, or vice-versa. But if you decide to revert from gold to silver, you'll revert back to a 50% resource increase, the rates won't add up. You'd be wasting a lot of resources, anyways.

Also, you apparently can't buy Gold or Silver Powder with Gold or Silver Aura.

Back
Top Bottom