• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

...your dragons hate me >.<

Glad to see ElVira is being friendly. If she's ever impolite to you, let me know. I'll take care of it =P

Helena is 54% from Adult~

...your dragons hate me too ;_;

In other news, Helena is now and adult~
And I'm eight and a half levels until my last dragon =D
Hey guys, click on Tartarus =3

Tartarus gave me 295 dragon fur, but then I ran out of times to play the lottery and couldn't win any on your other dragons. >:C

I think I'm actually going to be able to save enough Green Aura for some Gold Powder before ElVira becomes an Ancient! =3
She's at level 67 with 31% until she reaches level 68, and I have 81,072 Green Aura. I'll make Plymouth a Gold first so that I can still collect Green Aura from ElVira, since she generates the most Aura right now. And my final dragon will be an Earth Western, to help with the Green Aura and will become Gold <3

Embris gave me 294 Red Aura~
And so did Alphaera. Same exact amount <3

lulz I'm rank 10,590 =P

295 Green Aura from Heiderich~
294 Red Aura from Tenaera~

85,739 Green Aura so far...I think I'll beat ElVira~
Plymouth is going to be Gold when ElVira becomes an Ancient. Ooh, I'm excited! ^_^

[url=http://RaiCH.dragonadopters.com/dragon_218251][img]http://www.RaiCH.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_218251_76130_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

New dragon! :D

That Egg gave me 294 Green Aura, the kind of Aura that I really need =3

Hey hey hey don't click ElVira I want to have 100,000 Green Aura before she becomes Ancient! D=
And she's only 10% away from Ancient...
Instead, how about clicking Tartarus so I can get an Earth Western? <3

Back
Top Bottom