• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

And I'm aquaMarina on 3.14 but I'm not active on there at all. And 2.5 and 3.14 are compatible, so. Add me to the list, wynaut? (hehehe...)

mXIaA.png

hello i am a nepetaquest i like nepetaquesting

does something look wrong about this sprite? tell me. here's a shrunk version if you need it.

ygDEX.png

Chucho: Nice Nepeta.

Question-- how do you captchalogue something that huge

(Also, three of those four symbols correspond to Breath, Time and Light, so I'm guessing the third is Space?

But you know what will really be funny? When he tries to get in touch with Rose now.
If by funny you mean totally heartbreaking. I mean, presumably Rose is going to let him in on the whole "your dad is dead" thing. If he isn't already worried about her going grimdark *for reals.*

But who is Grandpa?

Probably John's grandma; remember Jade recieved a note from her grandpa.

aka their paradox clones

If by funny you mean totally heartbreaking. I mean, presumably Rose is going to let him in on the whole "your dad is dead" thing. If he isn't already worried about her going grimdark *for reals.*
By "funny" I meant "peculiar; interesting to watch", but, I suppose that depends on how you view it. And she's probably going to be in the middle of her grimdark rampage when John tries to get in touch; at best he'll get no response. He might receive some anrgy nonsense or even happen to contact her right before something extreme enough for PesterChum to react happens.

But who is Grandpa?

Probably John's grandma; remember Jade recieved a note from her grandpa.

aka their paradox clones
If I recall correctly, you've got it the other way around; the ones sending the letters are those to whom John and Jade are grandparents, not the other way around. Besides, I'm pretty sure they were all from Jade's grandson only.

If I recall correctly, you've got it the other way around; the ones sending the letters are those to whom John and Jade are grandparents, not the other way around. Besides, I'm pretty sure they were all from Jade's grandson only.

But Jade recieved some tech from her grandma, which was used to make the awesome robo-bunny.

Yeah, we seem to be talking about two different things o.0
I was talking about the letter the robo-bunny gives John from Jade.
So we're not talking about different things.

Note that both pages I've linked to state the existance of a penpal of Jade's who turns out to be her grandson and who made the robo-bunny.

Back
Top Bottom