• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

AUDITIONS WENT AWESOME

i went to sit down after my song and everybody tried to hug me. And my best friend kinda pulled me onto her lap to do so.

HE TEXTED ME

YES. HE TEXTED ME

AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

He invited me to this event I knew I was already going to, but he actually wants me to stay overnight. I don't know if that's going to happen for sure, but damn does he make it hard to say no.

I got my first offer from a university! :DD

City London~! It's my fifth choice so I don't... actually want to go there much, but they're only asking BBB, so it's nice to have a firm insurance conditional offer! FWEE.

I finally found my Drawn to Life game! :D
The Spongebob Version!

So it turns out I'll be going to this event he invited me to.

I have no idea what I'ma be doing outside of working in the kitchens. Which is fun because it's like the best job there and where one of my other best friends is also working.

I don't even know about lodging. I may end up sleeping with him in his truck for all I know. which is not a bad thing at all, mind you

I think I'm finally figuring out how to be happy with what I have and enjoy my life as it is. I'm done beating myself up over the things I don't have and trying to live up to the standards of others. I'm going to worry about what makes me happy, without comparing my life to the lives of those around me, and find as much joy as possible in what I do have and can get, as opposed to always worrying about the things I want but can't get. It's my life, and nobody else's, and I only get one, so there's no sense in sitting around bitching about the flaws in the only one I'm going to have an opportunity to enjoy. I'm going to be a happy person.

got my hair permanently straightened today!!! and it looks so pretttyyyyy~

(and my friend thinks I might get a boyfriend now :D)
(and don't worry, i'll have a pic for you later)

Two hour conversations with my crush
party-esque things almost every day
and actually improving at piano

best winter break ever. I am serious.

Finally got that independent reading essay done for AP English and now I can relax and enjoy Christmas while I eagerly wait for my crush to decide what he wants me to draw him for Christmas, I'm pretty sure he's figured out that is my plan

:3c

So last week, I went on a two-day baking spree. This was so I could send a Christmas box to my friend who is in Afghanistan right now. Perfect timing, because he got the box today. :]

It's Christmas Eve. Need I say more?

How about this:
OMG OMG OMG IT'S FREAKING CHRISTMAS EVE WHAT ELSE COULD MAKE ME POST THIS RIGHT HERE?!? I'M SOOOO EXCITED CUZ I'!L FINALLY GET MY NEW GAME AND I'LL BE EVEN MORE HAPPY!! :DD

^Good to know I'm not the only one.
For our Christmas Eve dinner, we're having chicken burritos. I love my family.

Also since my mom's working I get to open my presents today :D

Also since my mom's working I get to open my presents today :D

I hope those presents explode and melt your face off >:( Lucky so-and-so... Have a merry Christmas :3

Atch, I can't even remember what I asked for for Christmas. Yaaaay surprises! :grin:

So tomorrow I am going to a friend's house!
And then the next day a friend I haven't met yet's house!
And then a dinner date!
And then I'm meeting up with a WHOLE bunch of people whom I've only seen a few times before.

It's like my week increases with AWESOME and then fizzles out because HOMEWORK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom