• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done the marshmallow thing, it's fricking awesome.

I was at Summerfest last night and I saw Kansas and OH MY JESUS THEY WERE FREAKING AWESOME AHHHHHH

They played all three of their songs that I knew. Plus when they were between songs you could hear Katy Perry in the Amphitheatre next door.

Then we saw a group that had the funniest guy ever on guitar and a bitchin lead guitarist and four men playing various brass instruments and the hottest blond singer ever. With like, insane talent. She was singing Rolling in the Deep almost, if not, as good as Adele does.

I personally think that microwaved marshmallows are better stale, but I suppose it's a matter of taste.

I am AMAZINGLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Why, you ask? Because I got to go out with my family as ME last night! And they were FINE with it! ...well grandpa wasn't, but he complains about everything ever nowadays so he doesn't count. YAY!

Grandma'a 87th birthday today! MOST of my dad's family is getting togethr, there's fourteen siblings in all, and I know oen of my uncles and a cousin of mine aren't going to make it. And probably my other cousin who lives in Spain.

But yeah, inner tubing!

Yesterday my mom walked in on me watching MLP, so I paused it, introduced the show to her, and she sat down and we watched it together.

She pretty much instantly loved it.

feels good man

Influx of hilariously bad trolls.

Very close to getting the no. 1 leaderboard rank on This Bastard's Life in Rock Band; this gives me an excuse to play one of the most fun keys songs in the game over and over again. I am excite.

Journey? Foreigner? Night Ranger? HELLZ YEAH

Tickets to the September 14th show in Memphis. I can already tell it's going to be amazing.

Well, I got my Dingoo in the mail today! It's this little handheld-type thing that is able to emulate various consoles and do other neat stuff like play the world's most obscure audio formats. :D

Finally, a new weapon in the fight against both productivity and software patents.

I stepped backwards this morning and fell into the bathtub-- in front of my boyfriend! It was HILARIOUS.

I just discovered that you can hover over a person's username to find out their past usernames!

MY PARENTS WENT TO GET MY MOM AN IPHONE AND WHILE THEY WERE THERE THEY JUST DECIDED TO GET ME ONE TOO! :D :D :D

THIS IS WHY MY PARENTS ARE AWESOME.

am likely getting this from my mom as an early birthday present, also hung out with a friend for a while today and played minecraft for the first time (i am bad at it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom