• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I hate you both. I still have to wait until Sunday to get Black. And I'm spending the night at a friend's house on Saturday and I wanted to be first in line super early in the morning to get it on Sunday and fffuuuuuuu- )<

I hate you both. I still have to wait until Sunday to get Black. And I'm spending the night at a friend's house on Saturday and I wanted to be first in line super early in the morning to get it on Sunday and fffuuuuuuu- )<

Now you know how Europeans feel about every other game ever! :D

It's true! Half a sodding year we had to wait for Ruby and bloody Sapphire, you get no sympathy from me.

I've just reached giant-city-place! The game designers had far too much fun with the camera angles on the bridge XD

It's true! Half a sodding year we had to wait for Ruby and bloody Sapphire, you get no sympathy from me.

I've just reached giant-city-place! The game designers had far too much fun with the camera angles on the bridge XD
Oh my god Castelia City is incredible
Nice to finally have a "city" in a Pokémon game big enough to actually get lost in.

Hee, I know!
You get to fight break dancers!!
I utterly love the trainer classes in this game! XD

Also REUSABLE TMS OH MY EVERLOVING GOD I'VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY ALL MY LIFE

Spoilers so I don't get beaten up by Belle :p

Also REUSABLE TMS OH MY EVERLOVING GOD I'VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY ALL MY LIFE

OH GOD I KNOW RIGHT
I didn't believe it was true at first, I thought they meant you could use more than one TM on the same Pokémon or something but EEEE

Yes! I think my process was:
1. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?
2. *frantically save*
3. *use newly-obtained TM*
4. *check that TM's still there*
5. THERE IS A GOD.

Just finished opening night of my musical. OH MY GOSH. SO. FUN.

It felt amazing to have an audience (and a good one that laughed at all of the jokes!) and everyone just worked so hard and was supportive and YAAAY. And I got compliments. Blazie is a sucker for compliments.

AND I GET TO DO IT FIVE MORE TIMES. <3

I'M DOING A SOLO TOMORROW~

also next week is opening night :D

OMGWTFBBQ REUSABLE TM'S???? ISOWASNTGOINGTOGETTHISGAMEANDNOWAMBECAUSEOFTHIS

The production is over.

For the past three days my school has been performing the musical Guys and Dolls. I was in the Pit Orchestra. It was really fun while it lasted, but I have to admit that I'm kinda glad it's past now. The next time we would have performed that I wouldn't have actually had fun. But I did anyway this time.

...Which also explains my absences yesterday and this night. Fwee!

Black and White are out! Black and White are out! Someone needs to post a newsheadline about it!

BREAKING NEWS! THE POKEMON GAMES, BLACK AND WHITE, HAVE FINALLY COME OUT TODAY LEAVING FANS IN AN UPROAR TO BUY IT! GOGOGO​

Done :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom