• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was pajama day at my school and I have no school spirit at all but hey, excuse to wear PJs. :D

Also I wore footsie pajamas, which made me nervous but it turned out alright; I didn't get random assholes trying to make fun of me and was actually complimented on the PJs quite a lot. And I was double comfy all day and ditched my shoes a couple times which was awesome. Basically just "ahahaha I am so comfortable" all day long.

Made better because after school I had to go to the supermarket with my dad and I was still wearing them, so I was just walking around in a Lucky's wearing purple footsie pajamas and no shoes. :D

Ahahaha I feel stupid but overjoyed

I am apparently really awful at looking through bags and have just found my missing wallet in a forgotten pocket of the bag I took to SF last week. :D Now I don't have to get a new library card!

So I got back from my date a couple hours ago and it went fantastic and oh my gosh this guy how is he single I can't believe it

The more and more I talk to him the more awesome he sounds

But I know he can't be perfect, so I'm actually more interested in finding his flaws >;o (though it was pretty cool to learn that cute little sideways smirk of his is actually a past injury from when he used to fucking box) I don't know if it's a shallow way to look at it, but this is going to be pretty interesting compared to if I had my way with Smug... I've known Smug for like, seven years now, so I basically know almost everything there is to know about him. But this guy... we've still got a whole lot to learn about eachother!

oh gosh I'm still so excited. We're seeing eachother again tomorrow too, though what we're going to do is still up in the air. The nerd club is going to a haunted house in Nashville tomorrow but I only really want to go if he does, and he hasn't decided... if he doesn't though he said he did want to hang out on campus at least, since he doesn't have anything he needs to do tomorrow. eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Last edited:
well i hung out with a friend saturday and sunday and met his super adorable cousins one of which might have a crush on me? and now i'm in california enjoying fall break

and i got a $40 decepticon hat

but gersh someone has a crush on me that is just frank and beans :^)

I'm just spammin this thread up aren't I? but NICE THINGS KEEP HAPPENING AND I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE

Somewhere beyond the sea
somewhere waiting for me
my lover stands on golden sands
and watches the ships that go sailin'

... Somewhere beyond the sea
she's there watching for me
If I could fly like birds on high
then straight to her arms I'd go sailin'

he just posted this on his facebook wall a few minutes ago (he doesn't know I have one because I never use it for anything, it'stotallynotcreepyokay)

Is he thinking of me? Is he just as happy about this turn of events as I am? Is this kind of music he floats on Cloud Nine to? Oh my fuck that's so adorable

Great time at homecoming, my two best friends are finally in a relationship (this has been predicted for literally their whole lives), Hallowe'en party tonight, MLP was pretty cool, and on top of it I just found free Plasma Grunt Battle sheet music.

Day=made

I'm gonna go get some makeup and maaaybe start actually wearing it. (I'm kind of a tomboy, but I seriously need some concealer.)

Movie date <3

Paranormal Activity 3 was hella scary, but he had his arm around me the whole time :3

And it probably sounds like the most clichéd thing ever, but I was coming home and saw a shooting star. Really bright and huge (as shooting stars go). Life up to this point = complete <3

I finally,finally,finally got I Am Number Four.
And we went to a restaurant. [apple crumble=yum]
Also,I FINALLY GOT TO LEVEL 99 DAMMIT
as Omskivar said
day=made

the concert yesterday was... stunning
I mean oh my god beautiful, colourful lasers and lights and amazing music, and of course JARRE fdhgaadfsdd
He was so full of energy, how does he do that? Dude's like over 60 and he's just jumping around while playing for the whole ~2 hour concert (without any breaks). The laser harp and theremin were even more amazing live, just... so eerie and beautiful <3

my hands were pretty numb after all that clapping OuO
the long drive there and back was most certainly worth it (the concert ended at about 21.45, we were home at 4.45)

Last but not least, he ended the concert saying 'See you soon'. I really hope he's coming back here soon because I really wanna see him live again <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom