• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Dorm Room version 2.1.1
- Improved Graphics
- Fixed glitch where room floods
- Upgraded Party Compatibility

2eaukgj.jpg

ZOMGZZZZZ!
I get to use the light board! I honestly thought I would only get backstage since there were so many more experienced people but I got my preferred job. Happy soul

HO~O~OLY fuck, just did two miles on a stationary bike in almost exactly eight and a half minutes on a resistance of 4, averaging at 15 mph the whole way through.

I feel AMAZING
and sweaty

Got bored, decided to read more about the meaning behind Lord of the Flies.
Wikipedia said "The Butterfly Revolution" was sorta similar in child evil and government or whatever. Read the summary. Adding to books I must read. Playing & marching full halftime show tommorrow. Also getting my section shirt soon.

The pep assembly today was awesome. I got pushed by my friend into the mosh and came out with only a sore shoulder. Awesome. Also, Homecoming game tonight, and we're against a school that's maybe two years old, so they suck. Badly. Kind of nice, kind of bad when you know your school is going to dominate the entire time.

Still, though, aaaaawesoooooooome.

Woah. I think I might have finally gotten rid of that strange general melancholy I've had for quite a long time. O:

After the first week of school I realized I was more often strangely positive and optimistic for no reason instead of the usual meh/unhappy for no reason. My world hasn't changed a bit so dunno what caused this, but I'm definitely not complaining :D

yeah

Back
Top Bottom