• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Going on another date this Sunday, most likely, so woo!

:3
Is really pleased and stuff. I've had excellent progress with my roleplay. All I think about now is Connor and Celest! It's not good at school, but in the end, I've managed to stay alert in class and muse about the roleplay at the same time.
Yay for multi-tasking.

I've been able to write much more of my book. It'll be soo awesome!

Also, Birthday is in a few days! Fweeeeeeeeeeeee!~

Had my specialization-whatever interview just now and I guess it went well :D
sooooo I'm probably going to be a graphics designer (vidya game!)

I feel good danananananana

also derp post #7
seven is my favourite number <3

I'm going Deerling.

585Deerling.png

I love randomly opening up my HTML sig and putting a load of random Javascript in but not actually changing it. :D

By the way, does the alert Javascript tag-thing work in sigs?

i wrote an equation to determine how much the band teacher likes the students in the band

proud c:

Building on this because I just found out that after Dragonball Z Kai ends, they're going to start showing DB GT.

I heard GT's pretty bad, but I'm still really excited.

Isn't that where Goku becomes a kid? Cause I like kid Goku. :)

I am so happy that I only have four days of school! =D

Jegus, I seem to have discovered an obsession with Homestuck sadfics.
Scratchfics, to be exact, from the pre-Scratch Kid's view.

:E

Fweeeeeeeee!
Just got home from performing with my school band at the Christmas concert.
My section played awesomely! Even though there's only three of us French horn players (just to say it, I play the lower notes while thr other two play the high ones to even it out).

There was this song called "Christmas Sleigh Ride," and it was fun, too. I thought I was gonna mess up, but strangely, I played perfectly! I think. c:
Today was fun.

SO I HAVE MY FIRST COLLEGE AUDITION TOMORROW (assuming the world doesn't full-on suck)

AND I'M DOING A MONOLOGUE FROM A PLAY IN WHICH I WAS A SERIAL KILLER AND SINGING CASTLE ON A CLOUD.

which will basically mean shifting from "cute little kid singing awwww" to "...holy fuck that character is insane and I didn't realize this girl could pull that off"

BEST

I performed my school play for the final time today. After the show, we all messed around in the classrooms. It was really fun.

Viral is BITCHTITS BOOK, BUT AGGHH I ACCIDENTALLY HIT Capslock and it won't turn off oh there it goes.
Brb, CC.

12:08?

Might as well fwee about something while I'm here! I can finally concentrate on writing yay, which I've deemed due to this wonderful remix. Also, school's almost over for the *year* (technica yearl not school year), and it's getting colder. Winter is great!

Back
Top Bottom