• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

You people get three months?
*dies*
I've got one more week of school and then two weeks off.

You guys must have year round schools. I was talking about schools that weren't year round.

This DVD player is so awesome! Hmm, I might read my book, but it was a birthday present, pretty much what Twilight got Spike for his birthday. Anyway Cake. Is. Awesome.

...do they have year-round schools in Europe?

To clarify, I am a USian with the two-week winter break.

A terrible imitation of my previous avatar to celebrate Christmas time? Why yes!

(I'm changing it back on the 25th because I can't stand it ;_;)

I just had cake for breakfast
It was chocolate
And had chocolate chips in it
And chocolate icing
And two cups of coffee
Today is going to rule so much

As far as I know my winter break is as long as they get and I only have six weeks. Where on earth did you get three months? The summer vacation is just about three months, but that's different.

if anyone seriously believes that any european country (or in fact, any country at all) gets 3 months winter break then sorry to say but you're an idiot.
i would hazard a guess that australia gets a long break after christmas, but because it's summer there.

also if anyone who said "europe" but actually meant "the united kingdom", i'm going to have to slap you.

Europe and the British Isles have always been two different worlds in my mind for some reason :|

if anyone seriously believes that any european country (or in fact, any country at all) gets 3 months winter break then sorry to say but you're an idiot.
i would hazard a guess that australia gets a long break after christmas, but because it's summer there.

also if anyone who said "europe" but actually meant "the united kingdom", i'm going to have to slap you.

I have an Australian friend who has a two month break.

Just asking for clarification, Brits also have about 2 weeks off, like most American schools, right?

Last edited:

Woo winter break.

And no more restriction! yay!

I have been craving music so bad, you have no idea

I have an Australian friend who has a two month break.

Just asking for clarification, Brits also have about 2 weeks off, like most American schools, right?

Yet again, Jesus clodhopping Christ, yes. Also ugh, the term 'Brits' is sooo gross.

Wait, people in England, londan, or anywhere in Europe get three months with no school known as winter break? Fuck, People in the USA have school till summer break. Never really knew that. =|

Aside from that, guess what today is? SQUUEEAAALL, It's my birthday! Twelve years old now! =D

England, londan, or anywhere in Europe

England, londan

???

Back
Top Bottom