• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

goin' to a tchaikovsky symphony concert thing next saturday
seeing as how tchaikovsky is my favorite composer this'll be awesome

mum let the middle name of our 2 boy cats be 'frigglish" for the eldest and 'jasper' for his little brother~!!!!!

Well hey

Things are looking up. :D The guy that liked me (as I noted here) said he understood how I feel about him, but he still likes me, and I'm actually cool with it! Sure, I might've gotten a bit confused when somehow the whole class found out, but hey, I managed not to hurt his feelings, so yay!
(I actually made a bet with him... If he asks me out again on this day in time next year, I have to say yes. ... But he'll probably forget, lol.)
... What's odd about this whole thing is this is the same guy in my dream the other night, so basically I dreamt about the future, I guess, so I'm all like "Well teehee I must just be gifted"

AND AND
I'm going to a party tonight, spending the night over there, and will repeat the same thing tomorrow night with another party. Booked weekend, BUT AWESOMENESS WITH FRIENDS HEADING MY WAY, YEAH.

I caught a full alphabet of Unowns. Unfortunately, no one on GTS negotiations is patient enough for me to send text messages to them.

got kissed last night xD

it was one of my guy friends, and he's gay, but hey, now i don't have to lie about my having-been-kissed-status*!

* due to stuff that i have no freaking clue about (due to someone not telling me) and of which i have no intention of pressing the matter, I'm pretending that 2011 started with march; as such, i've never had a boyfriend and i wasn't sexually harassed

(i mean, unless something absolutely hysterical involving that relationship comes up, in which case it totally did exist to make me feel better.)

When writing fan fiction, I actually created a character's name, instead of stealing it from a different anime than I was writing about. Feels nice.
I'm very proud of the name 'Chuca,' especially in the DragonBall universe, where almost everyone is named after food. It's a play on chocolate pudding, because I created this character to be Tapion's wife, and his name is a play on Tapioca pudding!
:D
I'm sooo original

Almost done with this homework that took me two hours! Feels good man, feels good.

Also, we'll be getting news on our band trip tomorrow, and we should be heading to the capital for a festival. I really can't wait :D!

oh gosh everyone in the play

you're all freaking precious

EDIT FOR EXPLANATION: Our Tevye changed the name of our senior group to "The Family" which is just so fitting and sweet and aaaaaaaaaah

Talked to new possible interest for an hour. We share politics. I am happy.

The teacher in my German class liked the dialog I wrote. Funny thing is everyone was in doubles and I was single, but I still pulled it off.

Back
Top Bottom