• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Went to Chicago with some close friends, so it was fantastic. :D

I also bought the most adorable common cold plush.

Oh yeah! And just got our telephone line fixed, since it managed to snap. Yeah, Wi-Fi!

Last edited:

Internet... At Home.

Will be hooked up by afterschool on Wednesday.

Somebody nominated to be historian for Tech Crew. I honestly don't want an officer position, and I'm probably not going to get it anyway, but I feel loved :)

GOT AN 80/100 FOR MY FIRST DRAWING ASSIGNMENT WHICH IS WORTH LIKE 40%
WOOOO

also the small satisfaction of someone else in the class who's kind of sexist/fatophobic scraping a pass but shh don't be mean uv

Just noticed my post count. When did I start posting so much?

/I thought I was still in the early 2ks.

Can I give you all a hug?

For giving me something to look forward to everyday?

I think my ex is going to a local shitty college.

It might be a troll on his part.

But dear lord, just the thought makes me think "thank god for karma."

Going to go preform in the concert for All-District Band today! We have to practice all day, but hey, I'm not complaining.

French horn, FTW! :D

Awake at 1:43 in the morning (EST). Under a severe thunderstorm warning. I love this stuff.

*Late, stormy nights/Early, stormy mornings*

Back
Top Bottom