• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

That feeling when you're all alone minding your own business when you suddenly remember something. Something so hilarious that you just burst out laughing at the thought of it, if you had a drink in your mouth it'd be everywhere and you might have choked.

We should totally have a "haha thread" for posting about things that made you laugh recently. Not like the you laugh you lose thread where you're posting to make other people laugh.

That feeling when you're all alone minding your own business when you suddenly remember something. Something so hilarious that you just burst out laughing at the thought of it, if you had a drink in your mouth it'd be everywhere and you might have choked.

We should totally have a "haha thread" for posting about things that made you laugh recently. Not like the you laugh you lose thread where you're posting to make other people laugh.

I'm gonna start one RIGHT NOW!:grin::sunglasses:

I finally got new glasses! I can seeeeee! :D

AND I STOPPED MY FRIEND FROM COMMITTING SUICIDE!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Random old flames trying to rekindle themselves after an Omski-induced communication drop and I legitimately don't care

Let me repeat that

I legitimately don't give a fuck

Most people hate it but I fucking love survivalist-nihilism, it makes everything so much easier

also I challenge anyone else to fit this song and this song into the same mix CD and have flawless transitions.

Life is so good when you stop caring about why it isn't

So my friend has appointed me to sing at her birthday party today

I'm happy that she likes my singing :D but I have no idea if this is a good or bad thing because of my nervousness

if I don't die I'll be satisfied

Stuff been getting itself done despite my procrastination. The essay I've just finished was described as remarkably good, a lot of my courses are finishing before the exams so I get to sleep longer, I'm getting more stuff done about studying abroad next year, and my leg is betting enough now that I can bend it as I please.

So I decided I could have a break today and played some Star Trek Armada 2 and Age of Empires 2. I lost horribly at the former though. The Dominion mean business.

Back
Top Bottom