• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

my roommate got invited to a game day and a few seconds later she got another text saying to ask me to come

and at lunch today we found out it was because my sockhop dance partner reminded them to invite me aww

i mean people remembering me and wanting to hang out with me is adorable and lovely and those people deserve hugs

Just watched loads of episodes of Pokémon. There certainly are still really good episodes. I'm trying to watch episodes with Team Plasma (or Galactic, sometimes). Gotta love N.

My roommate's watching Lost. I love watching people's first reactions to Lost. It's one of those shows I wish I could watch for the first time so I'm really happy for him.

I feel like there's another reason why I'm happy right now but I have no idea why.

me in the grr thread once said:
I fucking hate my shitty unreliable internet connection. It's like an endless fountain of random disconnects, weird freezing and unimaginable frustration.

I sometimes (often) feel like just crushing the shitty wireless usb-modem-dongle-whatever into tiny splinters because URGHGRUhgurhrgg EITHER WORK OR DON'T WORK JUST SPARE ME THE 'lol not working WOOPS actually now I am... haha wait nope' BULLSHIT uuuuuuuugh
I may have a solution to this problem now! My mom got me a wireless non-usb modem thing that seems to work a lot better since the box just broadcasts a regular wifi and isn't screwed over by the shittiness of the usb ports! Fuck yes. Hasn't disconnected once. B]

I can even connect my 3DS to it, though I can only use GTS on Pokemon, direct trades/battles don't work. It's still fucking awesome because now it means I can use the GTS whenever I want and start filling up my 'dex :D

squeAKS IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE THE DARN SOCKHOP AND I STILL GET ALL FLUSTERED AND HAPPY THINKING ABOUT IT

MAN I HOPE THAT FEELING NEVER GOES AWAY BECAUSE WOW

someone sent me an anonymous valentine

Oh hahaha I almost forgot about this of course I get a valentine the year BEFORE I become pretty sure a guy likes me

Anyways I'm looking through this thing and smiling at how far I've come

I'm doing this I'm writing this paper I'm not gonna postpone this because I want to spend my winter holiday HAVING ACTUAL FUN

squeAKS IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE THE DARN SOCKHOP AND I STILL GET ALL FLUSTERED AND HAPPY THINKING ABOUT IT

MAN I HOPE THAT FEELING NEVER GOES AWAY BECAUSE WOW

IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS AND I STILL GET OBSCENELY HAPPY AT EVERYTHING GOD

ALSO THIS SHOW KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Even though I'm positive that the cuts on my upper arm/shoulder will turn into scars, I haven't harmed myself at all this past week

SO I WENT TO A PARTY. Whatever you're thinking, it probably didn't happen...even if the dress code was "no pants>" (MEANING ANYTHING OTHER THAN PANTS NOT FULL-ON UNDERWEAR. THOUGH SOME PEOPLE DID.)

So. Party! I thought it was gonna be smaller than it was but it was packed until the cops scared some people off because they were assholes and parked shittily. good going guys. anyways that part wasn't fun because a) CLAUSTROPHOBIA and b) i thought i was gonna get arrested. but my roommate and one of the hosts calmed me down, bless their hearts.

So afterwards it was less crowded and I was feeling better and I was keeping an eye on my roommate who's a littttle drunk at this point (hahahaha oh jesus drunk!roommate is quite a sight)

and my lovely senior friend, aka "that one guy who i was 90% certain has a thing for me who really needs to ask me out" or alternatively "that guy who asked me to dance at the sockhop", stopped over where I am and asked if i'm okay. for some reason. he didn't tell me why at the time. and he was being all affectionate and sweet and awwwwwww goodness

he stopped by a couple more times to check on me (at which point i found out that apparently i looked sad. i was just kinda tired cause it'd been a long day) and told me that i should tell him when i was going (to make sure i left okay, which i did) and it was just. really nice.

and everyone in general was excited that i was there and that always makes me happy! it's nice to know that people here are positively affected by my presence at things.

(also my roommate kinda made out with a guy and my senior was incredibly confused because he thought she was dating her friend. his reaction to finding out that roommate and friend were not dating was genuinely hilarious.)

finally got back from region band!
tired after playing for many hours straight for two days, at least my friends and i got to have lunch with and sit in the hotel lobby for 3 hours, watching Twitch Plays Pokemon and making one word stories with our favourite band teacher. also got some cool band recommendations (to listen to) from said band teacher.

Last edited:
ha. HA
My sister filled the National Dex in her game (and got the shiny charm) so I just asked her if she could try breeding that shiny 'pede for me since she had some 5IV ones I'd sent her. She agreed, and I obviously went to take my Venipede out of the daycare.
I still had three eggs left, so I started hatching them... and the last of the three was a shiny!

and

it has Poison. Fucking. Point
I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP BUT I'M NOT AAAYTGFUAYFHSJF
THAT'S IT I HOPE MY SISTER HAS BETTER LUCK
YEAH she had better luck! I finally have my shiny Speed Boost Pain Train :D :D
He has 5IVs in all the right places, too! Oh man I gotta train this lil beast straight away~

Ni No Kuni has made it's way onto my favorite games ever. I alrady have 20 hours on it. Also my avatar is Drippy

I'd like to think of cheesecake as a passion. No, not a passion; an all-consuming interest; I live only so I can have another bite of cheesecake, and shall continue living on to eat even more cheesecake until the day I die, in which case I will descend into a cheesecake grave and be forever envelouped in cheesecake.

Back
Top Bottom