• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I have discovered a website dedicated exclusively to the Light Novels which presage many popular anime series. Search Engine Keywords: 'Light, Novel, Online, Free, Translated'. My personal favourite is novelsonline which has a .net website address, but that is only because it has an audio option. I shall drop it in a heartbeat if I find another site that offers this service but doesn't have a robotic text-to-speech voice.

My joy grew even greater when I realised that reading Light Novels present many research opportunities and the potential to fill up my Endless Notebook even further.

oh man a few things happened this week:

1) i decided to open up writing comms!!! and got a surprising amount of traction in terms of people passing it along! i saw someone had reblogged my post abt it and when i went to their page i saw they wrote a post afterwards saying i was really good ;_;

2) i went to a convention!!! i went to a panel about one of my niche hyperfixations! and when i went to meet a friend i saw three cosplayers from my other, arguably MORE NICHE hyperfixation!!!! (they were so sweet one geeked out about it with me for like five minutes) i got to do some fun cosplays!! i'm home now but i can't WAIT for the next one :3

okay i got back from vacation like two days ago and this maybe warrants a thread but that involves Making Thread Titles and Coherent Thought but my bf of 7 years apparently planned out a proposal only to wake up wednesday morning, look at me, think "okay actually proposal time is Today," asked my parents for their blessing, got me a ring and proposed to me under the fireworks at disney <33333333333333333333

very small fwee but I was convinced my teeth were in a terrible state due to not going to a dentist for a long time. I went for an intense appointment at a new and really friendly place yesterday and there are a few small things and an overall situation to work on but!! no immediate bad problems!! I cried for like four hours afterwards from relief

okay i got back from vacation like two days ago and this maybe warrants a thread but that involves Making Thread Titles and Coherent Thought but my bf of 7 years apparently planned out a proposal only to wake up wednesday morning, look at me, think "okay actually proposal time is Today," asked my parents for their blessing, got me a ring and proposed to me under the fireworks at disney <33333333333333333333
omg YAY congrats Flora!!! :D so excited for you two!!

I am stuck at work and bored out of my mind, and in my search of things to do and explore, I remembered this place existed.

So... what's fwee worthy around here? Lots of the same for me, work, home. But I did get engaged a few weeks ago! (Coincidence after seeing the previous posting? Yes entirely, lol.)

in a rare piece of good news: finally found a GP who said they'd do blood tests to monitor HRT 🥳

they won't actually follow the science and prescribe of course, that would be too easy on this hellforsaken island. but that's easier to pay for myself, and it's excellent progress considering I've been living here eight months and haven't found anyone else yet... just the fact that they have a policy on trans healthcare puts them in the lead

Back
Top Bottom