• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh so that's you?

GPX+ said:
yellowbug1's Surskit, IceSH's Masquerain, Zaza's Egg, bookist's Masquerain, Carnation's Trickery, aalikane's Surskit, karlo's Surskit, buckwheat2003's Masquerain, Joker564's Egg, Kotobuki's Egg, milkmanfromthesouth's Surskit, blazican's Egg, RWMVG1DC's Surskit, AllyPally's Egg, turtle199's Surskit, shmack's Surskit, Digital's Surskit, Kurai neko's Surskit, Akuma's Surskit, tehcracker's Surskit, Swifty's Egg, Caprice's Surskit, Thapahiska's Surskit, sakuya45's Egg, Ayilli's Longlegs, The PokeMaster's Surskit, yente's Surskit, killjoy's Masquerain, mangoz's Surskit, Nexus's Masquerain, ChickenOxo's Surskit, Sidailer's Sawski, aiko95's Egg, EthJ's Egg, BlueVortex's Masquerain, EVAJ's Surskit, bailee101's Sassy, Me0w's Surskit, tenna's soiskit, Lawliepop's Surskit, Rhythme's Surskit, Lujuria's Surskit, Lujuria's Surskit, anela's Egg, 51224's Egg, ChocolateFrostedSugarBombs's Surskit, rubin's Egg, BlueBlue's Surskit, Bikky's Surskit, phaned's Surskit, kimpisces's Surskit, Zero K's Puny, Alxndr914's Surskit, Sairye's Harli, Shez's Surskit, Emerald Blaise's Surskit, Red Wolf's Mythe, bulbasaur01's Maya, cake's Egg, marcoff's Egg, lauris600's Egg, Salix's Surskit, Phoenix304's Surskit, Sowa's Surskit, Bruder West's Surskit, dgk3593's Masquerain, Hybrid's Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg

;u;

oh and
a) click eevee
b) what happened to hot sludge on washing machine action

Chuck Norris's Party said:
I HAVE A LEGENDARY WEEDLE

ALL THE OTHER LEGENDARIES ARENT WORTH MY TIME (Arenya is a special exception :3)

I CAN WARM YOUR EGGS JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM. YOU'D BETTER HOPE I DONT LOOK TOO LONG

MY EGGS HATCH....CAUSE I SAY SO

I TRAIN ALL MY POKEMON MYSELF.... THE WEAK DONT SURVIVE

I DONT ABANDON PKMN, I JUST CHALK THEM UP TO "UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES OF CHUCK NORRIS"

I WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER MISSING NO.,,,,, THAT "LITTLE MAN" KNOWS BETTER THAN TO SHOW HIS FACE AROUND ME EVER AGAIN.

MY MAWILE IS SHINY BECAUSE I TOLD IT TO BE.

CHUCK NORRIS CAN HATCH YOUR EGGS WITH ONE KICK....I MEAN "CLICK". CLICK MINE AND I'LL HATCH YOURS ; )

hahahaha

PS Eevee hatched male.

Me.

Also, I plan on releasing all five Rotom from my breeding plan into the shelter. I'll give you all the time that I do and I'm also giving you the codes for each of them. We have: AwR4ZGZ1, AwVlZQtj, AwV0AQxl, AwDjBGZ3 and AwZ0ZQt5, so stick those in front of http://gpxplus.net/claim_egg/ or whatever and you should get it.

Anyone interested?

Thornstar (33/33), BlazeSpirit (5/5), Kai Lucifer (5/5), Disasters (5/6), Psymon (5/5), Windragon (5/4), Jas0n (5/6), deathbunny9 (5/6), Buuyami (2/5), runn1234 (5/5), Katja (5/6), NyaoNeko (5/4), Bash (5/5), baram (5/5), K3fka (5/6), Tolga (5/4), luma123 (5/6), Therion (5/5), Eltoshen (5/6), Molly Cloud (5/5), Shinzu (5/5), Silverdrak (5/6), NazoTamago (5/5), kiarenel (5/6), Kaiamond (5/6), Loegaire (5/6), Pandy (5/6), DillyGirl (5/6), Annakyoyama358 (5/5), Nasra (1/5), Hades Ra (3/6), Taliax (5/5), Sike Saner (5/6), Maciekx (5/6), Ooze (5/5), Crosse (5/6), TheNicole (5/5), Young Blaziken (5/2), Maugan (5/6), Raijuu (5/6), WildFlare94 (5/6), AntipathicZora (5/6), Summers (2/6), AmyL (5/8), Candi (5/6), Lerasai (5/4), alliisara (5/6), GrassGoddess (5/3), Hoppip (5/6), Cinnabar (5/5)

LOOK AT IT 8D

Also, following the successful hatching of the Azelf Gnora (hypothetically female), I put her away alongside Gaer and co. and withdrew Baruwa the Tyrogue.

I'm trying to evolve the Pokemon I have now. But the ones like Roko and Nurmar that have to evolve by items but I have their species on my wishlist on the opposite gender... they'll have to wait.

Oh and I wrote descriptions for all of my wishlist Pokemon and some others.

Does anyone know if a Ditto egg has been found?

Yes they've been found, but you can only get them in the Lab. Idk what the description is, I've never seen one myself.

Btw SL whats the description for a Carnivine egg? I've been looking for one..

Carnivine: A dull green egg with several darker spots on it. It shakes a bit if it is touched sometimes. It's supposed to be the egg of a plant.

1.png

First egg I ever obtained. That was easy.

Oh and I finally found one of those Zergoose eggs. Picture and description are acquired <3

It's some sort of variation on Zangoose... I haven't seen one before, though, so don't expect me to have too much info on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom