• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I can't seem to figure out how I can evolve my Seadra. Is there a Link Cable item?

To evolve Pokémon that evolve via trade in the games you just need to wait a few days. I'm not sure if there's a Dragon Scale item you need as well to evolve Seadra though.

If you click Dex, it tells you how every Pokémon you've obtained will evolve, anyway.

EDIT: Yeah, get a Dragon Scale then wait 5 days.

EDIT 2: I got fed up of my naming policies and couldn't be bothered to rename everything so I started afresh. I'm MiketheFoxhog now and some of you may find I'm now bobtheflyinggiraffe in your pal pads as a result of a futile attempt to re-register with the EXACT same name. Hopefully multiple accounts are allowed if you only use one, but if not then eh.

Last edited:
Sure, you don't really have to ask.

Anyway, the new Pokewalker thingy. It's OK if your a mass clicker or something like that but, meh.

Anyway, the new Pokewalker thingy. It's OK if your a mass clicker or something like that but, meh.

Well, it introduces further incentives to full-party click, which could in theory help settle the ongoing argument between people who refuse to return 1-clicks and those who refuse to stop 1-clicking. In some way at least.

Plus it means you can train nine Pokémon at once (six in your party, two in the Daycare, one in the PokéWalker), which is quite nifty if you're obsessed with both grabbing eggs at every possible moment AND evolving all your party before you box them away and forget them forever, like I am.

Sure, you can join. Just post!

No remorage for me... are they breedable?

RemorAID are way cuter, in my opinion though :3 Now I want a level 100 Remoraid...

And...

EDIT:

It almost disappeared! :O

Last edited:
Um, they got that new daycare update now.

If you're inactive for over a week, your pokemon stop producing eggs and experience. I guess that'll stop some of the people who don't do much, combined with the 'Certain amount of Clicks for Certain Events' update.

Also :
THIS POKEMON IS NOT FROM KANTO. UNNACEPTABLE!

Well, my Rayquaza finally hatched.

Character limits annoy me though. I have reeeeeally good, creative names and they have to disappear!!!

:D

Speaking of novelties, has anyone here seen any crystal onix in the shelter lately? o.o I've seen them fairly recently in the parties of people who seem relatively active, so I know someone out there's still breeding them; I just don't see them pop up anywhere near as often in the shelter as, say, Easter buneary or the clone starters. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a crystal onix egg (let alone a hatched crystal onix or a crystal steelix) in the shelter. o.o

Joining.

I've been trying to evolve my Grimer and Meowth for sometime now. My pokemon are in my sig.

I want Bronzor. I wish they weren't rare cuz I have fallen in love with the little guys. Though, I should be happy I got Celebi. Unlike Raikou and the Groudon egg I abandonned, I actually like this pokemon. =]

I keep missing easter bunearies. DX My sister, its a trap, keeps getting loads. =/ Its really irritating.

I missed all the event eggs this time because I didn't have enough clicks to be eligible for them D: If only I hadn't re-joined, or if I gave more of a damn, or something.

I got a Regigigas... I would have liked Suicune, though. Oh well, more Mambo for me! :D

(Mambo is the name of my Regigigas on Pearl)

Not to mention the fact that:
-I got the Little Man on the 20th and named the MissingNo. "Bonesy"
-I evolved my male lonely Eevee into Espeon and gave it the appropriate name

And much more stuff that's not worth putting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom