• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got two eggs out of the last event due to a glitch... so far i know 2 other users have got this glitch too... i guess i was just super lucky lol. i got ho-oh and winter vulpix, which is in my daycare right now.

I was really hoping for Articuno, but I got Ho-Oh instead.
That's all right. They're both awesome birds. :)

And now, I'm attempting to breed Bidofo. So far, only Smeargle have managed to hatch...

The new Secret Santa thing interested me, and since I had a Mew just sitting in the PC, I put it in there. The best thing about it is the suspense. :)

Got a Charmander clone the other day, currently breeding it with Slowking.

Plus, deposited a MissingNo. is the Secret Santa. I wonder what I'll get in return.

I stuck my Regice egg in the Secret Santa. I don't really like the Regis except for the Regigigas, which I already have. So now I'm waiting :D

I put in a bulbasaur clone and got an Easter buneary.

Speaking of novelties, I found this a few minutes ago:

Hadn't gotten one of those in quite a while. :D

Also, I think I'm going to try and get the Clicker achievements tomorrow--all of them.

Congrats! ^^

And phew, managed to get Master Clicker. I'm just glad the site's not as laggy as it had been; trying to get that many clicks in that frame of time would have been quite the pain in the ass otherwise. @_@;

EDIT: Freshly summoned:

Last edited:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I found a Manaphy in the Shelter yesterday, but it took me like a minute to realise it was there and somebody else got it first >_<

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I found a Manaphy in the Shelter yesterday, but it took me like a minute to realise it was there and somebody else got it first >_<

It could have been mine... but neither of us know who got it :(

Anyway, my Cresselia is reeeeeally close to hatching, and Tessenka (my Cradily) is soaring to level 100 from the New Year's Eve/Day maturity boosts and January 3rd's Critical Mass. Currently he's level 58.

Also I got the little man... AGAIN -.- Oh, well. I guess I have a X.A.N.A in my party now...

Must...*click* get...*click* Newbie clicker...*click*

I swear I will be able to click 1500...I have done it before...grr...

Anyone else struggling with achievements? XD

Must...*click* get...*click* Newbie clicker...*click*

I swear I will be able to click 1500...I have done it before...grr...

Anyone else struggling with achievements? XD

I got Newbie Clicker yesterday :D Totally not worth it. Except for the crapload of clickbacks, but oh well.

Really, there are three kinds of achievements; ones you can get pretty easily with enough time, ones you can only really get by luck, and ones there is absolutely no way you'll ever get. Who the hell has time for 12500 interactions in one day :/

I'll say. According to what I read on the update thread, a lot of people are making a fuss about that. XD hahaha...

*hopes catapie will evolve soon* =3

I think the interaction achievements would make more sense if they were overall interactions, personally. Like the higher achievements for breeding, feeding etc. are just has high but are more possible because they can be fulfilled over time.

I managed to get a few achievements already, them being Novice Hatcher, Expert Breeder, Newbie trainer, Professor Oak, What's up Doc, Lucky and Open Hearted. I'll be aiming for Professor Birch and Team Rocket soon as my eggs are hatched.

I got really lucky in the shelter, getting that Phione and a Charmander clone.

I just joined GPX+ ten minutes ago... So I guess I'll join this. .w.

I got Spiritomb, Weedle, Caterpie, Gible, Corphish eggs and some grey egg.

EDIT: The grey egg is an Onix. D:

Good thing then. You won't have to start on your achievements from the beginning then, as new stats didn't keep count with your old actions. :(

Corphish, Weedle, and Caterpie hatched. :D Corphish and Weedle are female, Caterpie is male. I also abandoned Onix, and got a Magikarp, Sneasel, Wurmple, and Bagon eggs. I think I'm going to ditch Sneasel, though. :/

Yay, we can vote on the contests. So far, I've seen this one get a lot of votes:
824.png

My favourites, so far:

32.png

And especially:
1035.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom