• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
*triumphantly holds up Newbie Clicker while gasping for breath* Should've rode on Two Rebels to get all those clicks.

Also 100 points really. Ripoff.

Eariler today, I saw a crystal onix egg in the shelter. It was, to my recollection, the very first time I'd even so much as seen one there in all the time I've been on that site. Crystal onix has been on my most-wanted list for quite a while now.

Yeah, I failed to grab it. X3;

Not long afterward, guess what showed up in the shelter. Dracowymsy egg, that's what. First one of those I'd ever seen in the shelter, and another pokémon that had been on my most-wanted list for quite a while.

I failed to grab that, too. X3;

A few minutes later, I saw a hatched missingno. in there. I tried to grab it and, once again, failed. Then, and only then, did I notice what else was in the shelter with it: Dracowymsy egg. Which I was sure I'd fail to grab since it had sat there for a few seconds already, but I went for it anyway.

The result?

Yeah. I am damned glad that I didn't successfully catch that missingno. that was in there with it. X3

Dracowymsy eggs have appeared or been mentioned in several people's posts in the Latest Obtained thread today, for that matter. Don't know if it's more often than is typical, though.

EDIT: Got a corruption orb. I hope I find something I can use it on sometime soon.

Also, I think Darius is going to hit level 100 today. I'll be swapping him out for a geodude in order to start work on the Boulder Badge achievement.

Last edited:
@___@ I started playing again.

12500 clicks?! I'll go blind!! And get carpal tunnel /fml

The new achievements are okay I guess. Now i got something for filling a box with Psyduck. Another box! Wait, wut.

also, 12500 clicks?! I rarely even do 500!

Looks like this will win the Competition.
124.png

That, thing, defies reason and all laws of nature. It should have never existed! It's a conspiracy, I tell YA AAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

After I don't know how many failed attempts to grab one last night, when I was alert and managed to click many of them the moment I saw them, I get this one when I'm still not altogether awake and it takes more than one click and several seconds for the cursor to even so much as land on the thing. Go figure. XD

Shellderboy is the wrongest thing ever. It should not be allowed to have happened o.o
At first, I thought somebody dressed up a Machop. Then I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom