• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got another batch of eggies, but I've been having real trouble catching them sometimes :c Haven't gotten a Snivy yet either x.x

And also, that's a real good batch of first eggs you've got there SkyAngel!

Thanks :3 I'm not sure if the second one is a missingno. or not and I'm totally clueless on what all the others are (except for the gastrodon pre-evo), but I love the green slugma X3

Welp, I've joined. Currently I have

255124c64ea451a6db319e3f34a47108.png
1e3617ec7cff3c2faff9436ad1210801.png
c808944670324e3ef1a4c39808a4fb10.png
d84b4026c7ada494560c17e024bc4db9.png
b5305668db12cc4358ba9de8597e737d.png
a5fe1da074b3950b5a29c312b1dbc341.png

How do you guys hatch your eggs so quickly?

Welp, I've joined. Currently I have

255124c64ea451a6db319e3f34a47108.png
1e3617ec7cff3c2faff9436ad1210801.png
c808944670324e3ef1a4c39808a4fb10.png
d84b4026c7ada494560c17e024bc4db9.png
b5305668db12cc4358ba9de8597e737d.png
a5fe1da074b3950b5a29c312b1dbc341.png

How do you guys hatch your eggs so quickly?
A lot of clicking! X) There's a guide on how to mass-click here if you're interested: Clicky

I'm having trouble finding new Gen 5 eggs I haven't gotten yet! D: I want the Candle Pokemon and Oshawott so bad~

Last edited:
It's his first ever batch on GPX+ 0-o

Anyway, I've now got Yuniran, Dageki, Chiraamy, and Bachuru eggs <3 I don't really like the Dageki, though >:/
But the other 3 are love <3

GUYS.

THERE ARE TWO ZEKROM EGGS ON THE LOOSE AAAAAAH WHAT.

i'll bet it's the admins with them.

I got two Zergoose's that I is breeding, a rotom, an Eevee, a Gible, and a Koromori x3
Oh how I love the Safari Zone Adoption place x] -Actually kind of 'meh' about the Koromori but oh well-

I'm a fan of too many things. I will join this club too.

I've got two Missingno. And on my first day, I got a shiny Sunkern egg from the Lab. I've also got a summoned Groudon.

I've got Choroneko and Yuniran (and some others, but these are some of my favorite Generation Five Pokemon)! Now on to getting a Bachuru...

Cloudsong, two Zergooses? You managed to get two? Wow. And the Missingno. is really nice for the first batch.

Welp, my eggs hatched into a female Kurumiru, which is what I wanted, called Anya :3

Then there's a male Burmy named Bumble and a male Shimama called Zachary.

And then I put Loka the Minezumi, Nina the Chillarmy and Gion the Dangoro into the PC. (Oh and adopted two Zergoose which are currently makin' babies) Now begins the search for a Yuniran!

EDIT: ...And two minutes later I find two Yuniran eggs and a Moguryuu egg that has 58 siblings - Pokabu and Moguryuu. Woah, this is addictive.

Last edited:
5th gen acquisition report #3:

Did Mystery Creature of the Ruins the other day. Got the question mark unown from it. :D So now I've got both of the punctuation mark unown... well, mostly. Still need the egg dex data for the exclamation point.

Oh, and I bred a shiny snivy. :D I went to the page of the person who got it, and they seemed really happy about it, and that made me happy. ^^ I'm glad to have been able to provide them with such a thing.

Hmm, not only have I not been on GPX+ for a while, but I'm waiting for the games to come out before I spoil everything for myself. :P I'll probably get more active on a weekend where I don't have much homework, which will hopefully be this one.

How are people finding the eggs of all the other Pokemon? I stalk the shelter for ages but I can never find anything other than the usual 10-12 Pokemon.

Is there a certain time when the Dream World updates or some sort of achievement that I have to unlock? I want the new candle Pokemon so bad ;_;

How are people finding the eggs of all the other Pokemon? I stalk the shelter for ages but I can never find anything other than the usual 10-12 Pokemon.

Is there a certain time when the Dream World updates or some sort of achievement that I have to unlock? I want the new candle Pokemon so bad ;_;

I think when the number of eggs gets low, they update at the next 5/10 minute mark...I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom