• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

THE HAPPINESS THREAD! (no sadness allowed)

150px-Scott.jpg

And this dudeIDIOT.

157159373_34c74b7d33.jpg

Leopard Geckos are cute!

2532809963_f92af5c8e7.jpg

Chao are awesome!

Hamster,%20Syrian.jpg
This looks like my hamster named Bob, who is fat, clean, and loveable!

chocolate-puppy.jpg

That's a lot my dog when she was a puppy. She eats a lot!

399.jpg

DERP!

That puppy in the above post looks like its made of chocolate and chocolate is awesome.

....Now i'm hungry :P :)

Posting on TCoD makes me nostalgic, which makes me happy. TCoD being a part of my childhood makes me happy too. ♥ It's like my most favorite nostalgic site ever. I've been visiting since 2004 (age ten). Butterfree was one of my childhood heroes, and she helped inspire me to write, and now writing is one of my favorite things, and I write sort of ridiculously much. xD Yay for TCoD!

I'm seriously considering writing a big long paper about how special TCoD is to me and how much it influenced me and my life over the years. Maybe I'll do that someday, it could be fun.

(BTW, melanie, would you mind showing me your paper when you've writen it? if it doesn't have anything too dark, of course. I bet it would make for an interesting read! :3 I wonder, if i should write about some stuff relating to my childhood, too xD If I can still remember it well enough.....guess I could try..... :P)
Sure! If it does end up with anything dark, I can just edit that stuff out before I show it to you. xD It'll probably mostly be about Pokémon, 2004 nostalgia, stuff like that. :3

I love my fluffy fluffy cinnamoroll mangas <3 the stories in them are so girly xD

Its like the best manga franchise i've ever read. I wanna collect every book if i can manage it :D

Sanrio is just too cool xD

I want to read some Sanrio manga too. :D Cinnamoroll is my favorite Sanrio character. He's just so cute! He was the first Sanrio character I started to like, too. :3

In other happy news: I might get to see my therapist today! And yes, that is happy for me, because he's awesome and seeing him is like the highlight of my week. :P

I still like Hello Kitty best. Her design is quite calming to me^^ Also, she reminds me of my childhood a bit, 'cuz I was a huge cat person as a kid xD

I have a bead set irl now, like i've had as a kid :3 I made some bracelets, they're so pretty. Jewalry is fun^^ I wanna try to wear a lot of it again when spring comes xD

Back
Top Bottom