• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Most Hated Pokemon Ever

Round 1!

• Total voters
bedoof is sooooo f-ing anoying!!!! they always turn up just when u dont want them. its like 'gad-damn it! another f-ing bedoof!'

Really, to me Bidoofs aren't all that annoying, but they're worse than lickilickies. But I do hate how they show up so much.

Pikachu over Clefairy.
Azurill over Magikarp.
Ariados over Mr Mime.
And Lickylicky over Bidoof. (Lickylicky is so annoying, and Bidoof are so cute <3)

Edit: Why do people hate Mr Mime? He's awesome! Started liking him after playing pokemon stadium's rental battles, he rocks!

Why has no one said Blissey yet.

Urgh, you stupid biatch. They should make it like an uber or something in competitive battling. I get that it has lame attack stats, but Seismic Toss completely screws the whole principle of fairness over.

I don't get what's wrong with Heracross or Ariados, though :(

Piplup sucks.
Magikarp is pretty damn useless.
And Bidoof... Most annoying Pokemon EVAH!

I'd like to suggest Hypno, if that's alright. I mean, how many times has it been stereotyped to *ahem* capture young children? It is one of the ugliest Pokémon also, right behind Jynx and Mr.Mime. It's just a bad idea. What were the people of Nintendo on when this Pokémon was invented?

WHO THE FUCK SAID CHARIZARD IS OVERATED?!?!?!?!?!?!?:angry:

Charizard is awesome! Who could dare say such a thing?!?!?

Ah, but I do hate pikachu. Damn, that guy get's way too much publicity.

Oh, and I suggest Nosepass. That whole evolution line is screwed up. :/

Edit:
I've done something like this for the last two years, except that it's about the favorite Pokemon here, and called the Pokemon World Cup. I couldn't do it this year because of TCOD Survivor.

Charizard (Every 6-year-old's favorite Pokemon! [sarcasm]Hooray![/sarcasm])
Jynx (Shockingly ugly.)
Pichu (Ugly, and damn near impossible to get into the National Dex in D/P if you forgot which trainer had it [like me].)

What the hell is wrong with you?!?!? That's it. I'm sendin' a BIDOOF ARMY after you!

Last edited:
What's with all the Lickilicky hate? Sure, I was all "ugh, what the shit is that" at first, but... it's like a fat foppish gourmand. Check out that awesome cravat or bib or whatever design. And its saliva "can decompose anything", goddamn.

Mr. Mime, though, fuck that noise. I'm cool with some of the humanshape Pokemon, but Mr. Mime just veers way too close to "dwarf for a pet" for my tastes. Plus it's a clown. Which raises the creepy factor exponentially. Even if the one in the show was innocuous enough from what I remember. Plus dat name. Yeah yeah I know, they didn't know genders for poglemans would be introduced, but "Mr. Mime" is a bad name and Nintendo's translators should feel bad. It just makes it seem even more human and even more creepy. SERIOUSLY WHO CAME UP WITH MR. MIME

Magikarp I'm okay with, if only because our incentive to hate it is so carefully orchestrated. Hating Magikarp is what they want us to do, and I like to defy expectations. Plus it evolves into a giant murderbeast.

I also volunteer Probopass because it looks so stupid it makes me want to bite someone's fingers off. Same with Bidoof, the "Somebody got paid to design that" thing just niggles at me and I rage uncontrollably.

What's with Ariados being on there? I didn't know anyone hated that thing. Is it because it's crappy, or because it's a spider?

Can you just go ahead and add every pokemon beyond the Johto region? Actually, put Feebas on there please. It's a wannabe magikarp (which I think are awesome thank you) and it is almost impossible to catch.

and Treeko :| I HATE treeko. Seriously, worst starter ever. But then again i'm not a fan of Chikorita or Turtwig either.

(but that is only because NO ONE replaces my Bulbasaur.)

Can you just go ahead and add every pokemon beyond the Johto region?
>;

Actually, put Feebas on there please. It's a wannabe magikarp (which I think are awesome thank you) and it is almost impossible to catch.
>:*(

and Treeko :| I HATE treeko. Seriously, worst starter ever. But then again i'm not a fan of Chikorita or Turtwig either.
>:( >;( >=(
(but that is only because NO ONE replaces my Bulbasaur.)
:)
Why the Mime hate? >:|
qft

What's with all the Lickilicky hate? Sure, I was all "ugh, what the shit is that" at first, but... it's like a fat foppish gourmand. Check out that awesome cravat or bib or whatever design. And its saliva "can decompose anything", goddamn.

Mr. Mime, though, fuck that noise. I'm cool with some of the humanshape Pokemon, but Mr. Mime just veers way too close to "dwarf for a pet" for my tastes. Plus it's a clown. Which raises the creepy factor exponentially. Even if the one in the show was innocuous enough from what I remember. Plus dat name. Yeah yeah I know, they didn't know genders for poglemans would be introduced, but "Mr. Mime" is a bad name and Nintendo's translators should feel bad. It just makes it seem even more human and even more creepy. SERIOUSLY WHO CAME UP WITH MR. MIME

Magikarp I'm okay with, if only because our incentive to hate it is so carefully orchestrated. Hating Magikarp is what they want us to do, and I like to defy expectations. Plus it evolves into a giant murderbeast.

I also volunteer Probopass because it looks so stupid it makes me want to bite someone's fingers off. Same with Bidoof, the "Somebody got paid to design that" thing just niggles at me and I rage uncontrollably.

What's with Ariados being on there? I didn't know anyone hated that thing. Is it because it's crappy, or because it's a spider?

I agree with everything but Lickylicky, because Lickylicky is so CREEPY.

Aww... wuv my wittle Magikarpz! I don't see why he's on there. Haven't you people ever watched 'Magikarp vs. God'?

Again, I love Ariados, even though I'm extremely arachniphobic, Ariados has always appealed to me.

Die Bidoof. Just die.

This. This a million times. I'm on a Gen IV hate streak just now, and Garchomp is one of the big reasons why. Worst pseudo-legendary ever.
Honestly, that thing should be underpowered like Sableye. Also, I hate it because I can't use it despite its awesomeness; too fucking long to train up and it just brutalizes everything it sees which defeats the very point of why I battle competitively.

Garchomp is awesome. :/ Besides, he isn't the only Ground/Dragon pokemon; don't forget Flygon.

God I hate Oddish.

Back
Top Bottom