• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Pokemon of the Sky

"Ugh. This sucks." Blade said as he pulled out his own Latias and started to fly after Lucidia, trying to catch up to and hopefully beat her.(Short post is short.)

Meanwhile, Caradence took out her Entei. "If you want, I could heal you." The Entei was too weak to reply, but Caradence carefully sprayed a Max Potion on it. It definitely stung, but the Pokémon managed to handle it. "It looks like we'll have to race them."

However, the Entei shook its head.

"Okay, I'll fly on Jamin, then," Caradence replied, withdrawing her Pelipper and hopping on. But Entei kept up easily.

Meanwhile, Caradence took out her Entei. "If you want, I could heal you." The Entei was too weak to reply, but Caradence carefully sprayed a Max Potion on it. It definitely stung, but the Pokémon managed to handle it. "It looks like we'll have to race them."

However, the Entei shook its head.

"Okay, I'll fly on Jamin, then," Caradence replied, withdrawing her Pelipper and hopping on. But Entei kept up easily.

Blade began to encourage the Latias to fly faster and faster, until it was pushing the limits of its speed. Blade knew not to push it further, and knew that his Latias couldn't take much more of this. But he had to win, this could be his last chance.

Mysti screamed "IT'S MEWTWO'S BIRTHDAY!!" and called out Steel Wing and followed everyone else because she had no idea what was going on in the plot.

As Zora finally backed off and left (for now!), Taisiya called out Dmitri and jumped on. They were able to catch up rather quickly, and the Raikou let out an excited roar. Kseniya had to cling to Taisiya's shirt to keep up.

Blade soon caught up to Lucidia, and shouted to her, "I guess there may be a change today, and a good one for once!" With this face: ;D

Ohayou, still on Squishy, began rotating at high speeds. Why he is doing this, you may never know...

By some unspoken command, Squishy soared forward to join Blade at the front of the race.

Ohayou stopped rotating long enough to say, "My nipples explode with the night! Wait... I think I've said that here before... Ima needa think of new things to say... Oh well."

He began rotating again, and this time he screamed, "ROTATING BANANA-CANNON ATTACK TYPE THING!"

Why he said this, you may never know... except that bananas were launching in all directions, hitting the other trainers with their potassium-y goodness.

Latias was having a difficult time staying up with the front and avoiding the bananas. One was about to hit her, so she ate it. Blade looked back and saw the figure of Sinferno ever getting closer . . .((Yay, I'm staying up this time. But I have to go to school, and won't be back till 3:00. M'kay?))

A group of Suicune saw the racing trainers, and gave chase, wanting to join in. They found it easy to keep up with even Sinferno, who growled.
"Low speed stat my ass!" the god yelled. "Those people at Smogon can kiss my ass!"

A banana then hit Sinferno in the face due to fourth wall breaking. "...I'm a god, I'm ALLOWED to break the fourth wall!"

[[I just wanted to do that ^^]]

~~~~~

Cyrus frowned, waiting for the two Registeel and the Regirock to move. They were delaying him greatly. "I wish I had room for you three on my team. Pokemon without emotions... You three show how perfect such a world would be. You aren't upset that the Skarmory were blasted out of the sky. All you know is that I am a threat, and that you should treat me as such. Purely logical thinking," he muttered. Azelf gave a sigh.

Cyrus... You have such amazing willpower... But all the willpower in the world won't save your soul... the Azelf thought to itself.

[Seriously, somebody take control of the Regis that Cyrus is facing]

Blade noticed the Suicune chasing them and told Latias to do a Psychic attack. Latias had to slow down a little in order to focus enough to attack, but afterwards regained speed.

((Since I'm here))

The Regirock slowly stood and started to fire a Hyper Beam as the Registeel also rose, but began a Flash Cannon.

Last edited:
[Regirock, not ice. I will just say that it was charging a Hyper Beam]

The Suicune dodged and growled, but didn't attack, only wanting to race. One of them prepared an Ice Beam, though, just in case if Latias tried something else

~~~~~

Cyrus laughed. "Azelf, triple Nasty Plot and Thunderbolt, now!" he commanded the legendary Pokemon, whom promptly replied. Within a split second, the three Regi's fell, toasted. Cyrus threw an Ultra Ball at one of the Registeels, capturing it. "You know, I think I can risk losing an Ultra Ball or two..." he commented before raising an eyebrow. "Hmm? What is this?"

He walked over and grabbed the Ultra Ball. "Looks like the signals don't reach here..." he commented before letting out Registeel. He used a Revive on the knocked out Pokemon. "Now, use Rest, Registeel," Cyrus commanded the robotic Pokemon. It gave off a few beeps then began to sleep. Cyrus sat down and rested himself. "Shouldn't take too long for Registeel to wake up..."

Lucidia frowned as the other Latias caught up, challenging their lead.

Hmph. She had already played dirty with a head start. She had played dirty a lot... One more trick wouldn't hurt.

She had already leaned down over Flower's back to give her more speed, so she didn't have to move very far to whisper in her ear.

"Flower. You remember that weird person who could teach all those moves to Pokemon?"

"Yeah."

"Well, use the Thunder Wave that he taught you."

"Hmm. Nice strategy." She slowed down, since some concentration had to be diverted from going as fast as possible to attacking the other Latias. She knew she would make up for it.

Her body crackled with an odd, red electricity, which didn't harm Lucidia by some miracle, and shot to the other Latias.

Blade quickly used a Full Heal on Latias after the Thunder Wave hit. "Latias, prepare a Dragon pulse in case it shoots that Ice Beam at us." Blade said, then let out his Pidgeot. "You, use Air slash on the Suicune with the Ice Beam. Afterwards, fall behind and use Aerial Ace on the same one. Got it?" The Pidgeot nodded, the flew over to attack. 'With luck, I'll leave here with a Suicune.' He thought.

"Woah... It's like... Civil war racing?" Ohayou observed, still rotating and firing bananas.
"We should save our energy? I think? ERIC???? SHOULD WE???"

Lucidia's frown twitched down a little bit, then crept back up again. She had to improvise. That was all.

She sent out the half-exhausted Set. He fell behind, before coming back up again and hanging on to Flower. "What's wrong? What do you need?"

"It's real simple, so don't worry about losing a lot of energy. All I need you to do..." Her voice got even quieter, so that no one else could hear her plan.

"Hmm." Said Set when she was done. "That is nice. We should be police or something after all this."

He drifted back again, now to the second Latias. His belly-mouth opened wide as he cast an Embargo on her, and then began to move as he threw various insults at her. Then Flower slowed down again, and used another Thunder Wave as Lucidia recalled the Dusknoir.

Ha. No more Full Heal, no Refresh... I love being a geek.

(In case you couldn't tell, the insults part was Taunt :3)

"Latias, use Dragon Pulse on Lucidia's!" Blade called, needing to get Lucidia out of his way. It's quite difficult to race, fight a trainer and catch a Suicune at the same time. "Pidgeot! Use Aerial Ace on that Latias!" He also sent out Moon. "Moon! Use Faint Attack on the Latias as well!" Blade was no longer taking this as a race to get to the Sky goddess, but to get rid of that Latias, and the cheater.

Back
Top Bottom