• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Pokemon of the Sky

Taisiya had hardly been paying attention; she was too busy minding Earacor (still watching Ohayou). When she finally got tired and recalled him, she jumped at Blade's voice and saw Kseniya fighting off a bunch of attacking Gengar.

"Vhat...?"

"I'm here. I-I had to follow, but I just-I just couldn't be seen. I'm sorry, but-things are-they're just too complicated for me to explain." Blade said to the shocked Taisiya.

Jax was also near Tasaiya.

"Hey. Grape juice?" she asked, holding out another bottle of the stuff.

'Oh, this is Osie, my Sandshrew and Klavier, my Buneary." Jax said, "I have others, but they're sleeping. These guys aren't that tough yet. So that's why I'm not joining the fray until my Pokemon decide to wake up."

Jamin fearfully circled around, but remembering his duty, used Stockpile while trying to examine the Entei's next move.

"Do you need help?" Garzum asked Caradence. "This Pokemon looks a bit tough... but I wonder what it would be like if you could catch it?"

"My cousin Aria has an Entei named Hokaze, and it sounds pretty cool," Caradence replied, "But she's so protective of him. I guess that is what it feels like when you have something rare." Pulling the other PokeBall out of her belt, she tossed it to herself once. "Like my Madara."

The Entei roared out a stream of fire at the trainer

~~~~~

Eric began to walk, almost to the second ring. "FINALLY! Took long enough..." he muttered. He had noticed that time and space seemed to be warped. Time moved slowly in some areas, while it moved fast in others. Also, he noticed that he literally teleported in some areas, while he walked in place in others as the area seemed to expand. "Guess Palkia and Dialga DO live on this floating region after all..."

"This place is seriously giving me a headache. Let's just get through with this and go home." Blade said, his head feeling like it's about to asplode.

Uh oh! Jamin thought, shooting a Hydro Pump directly into the fire and managing to stop it. The Pelipper managed to get Caradence's attention.

"Practice our strategy!" Caradence replied.

Jamin seemed to nod, and used Double Team. There were many clones, and although none of them were very powerful, they would be useful. The many Pelipper attacked the Entei from many angles in front and above, all using Water Pulse. The only way the Entei could escape was retreating backwards.

Ohayou Caramelldansen'd upon Squisy, floating half a meter above Eric.
"THIS MUSIC IS AWESOME!!" He shouted, oblivious to the dangerous environment.

Quickly, but frustratedly, Caradence withdrew Jamin, and then was forced to send out Madara.

"Um, Garzum, you got anything good?" She asked.

Garzum mentally went over his Pokemon. He grasped one Poke'Ball and tossed it, releasing a cloud... no, a bird with cloudy wings.

"Kumo's the best thing I have. None of them can learn Feint. We might as well try to distract it until Protect fades."

((....*facepalm in a pathetic attempt to ignore*))

"I don't think that will be a problem," Caradence replied. "We'll just need to team up. You need to use Whirlwind just after me," she told Garzum strategically. Ready?"

Garzum shook his head. "Altaria can't learn Whirlwind," he lamented. "Try something else."

While the two were talking, Kumo was flying quickly in a large circle, trying to distract the Entei.

Back
Top Bottom