• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokemon of the Volcano

Casbah wondered why the Weavile was white. Maybe he could catch a Pokémon out here and some on the way back to the city. He was bowled over, and landed on the hard ground. He wondered which of his Pokémon would be most effective, or even if they were healed yet. Reluctantly, he sent out Manectric. "Use Spark."

Manectric wasn't completely healed, but was fit to battle. Sparks leaped from his fur as he tackled the Pokémon on top of Casbah.

Mysti threw an Ultra Ball at the Regigigas. She then saw a white Weavile and thought she liked it. She would wait to see if the Ultra Ball nabbed the Regigigas first, then she'd stalk the Weavile.

"Spin, we need some kick-ass background music. Everyone else, Psych Up to Ribbon, and use Charge."

When the pokemon finished charging, Ohayou looked around, and thought for a moment, getting distracted.

I wonder why Discharge hits everyone. I wonder how much the Thunder^5 attack hurts. I feel bad for making Lakinay feel that. Lakinay looks like a Milotic. Ribbon is strong. Rotom's can't take a hit, but they are awesome. I think Heat is a pervert. I don't like fire type pokemon. Why is Chimchar a starter pokemon. If Prof. Oak were to pimp-slap Ash I wonder what the fangirls would say. Even though Ash is like, 20 or something, he still looks like a 12 year old. I wonder where Baby got off to. Why is her name Baby? That's an odd name. My name is weird too. I mean seriously, who names a child Ohayou? Why did I name my Drifloon Kasumi? Kasumi has nothing to do with being a baloon. Those giant pokemon baloons in parades scare me. Clowns scare me too. What was I doing again? Hmm... Spin is playing music, Lakinay is PMSing, those Rockets look pissed, the other Rotom are Charged, Ribbon is using Swords dan-- OH YEAH!!!!

"Spin, get between us and use Protect to block the Discharge from hitting Ribbon! Everyone else, Discharge^4!"

The Rotom released a burst of energy, which knocked out most of the Rockets and their pokemon, but missed Ohayou and Eric because of Spin's shield.

(((Face the power of ADHD. :3)))

(I used none on Sinferno because you all posted too fast during the battle while I was gone on a road trip

I still hold a grudge D:)

Lucidia saw a couple more people arrive and attempt to capture the Regigigas.
Her Regigigas.
She grew angry. People were always taking away the Pokemon that she weakened.
But they wouldn't this time.

(And she throws another :D)

((XD @Echo))
Jason's Latias, still in the bushes, whispered to the Regigigas, "We can help you if you want. Those darn humans are meanies!"

Blade suddenly got the desire for an ice and fire type. So first he flew on Latias to the glacier, and started looking for a Glaceon.

((One question to ask before I RP Post: Are we allowed to buy more items and/or use the PC to change teams, assuming the Pokémon we have in our party are the only Pokémon we had when the RP started?))

((I think the only problem with that is this: where would the PC and shop be? Would you go down the mountain, get back up again, and continue? But I think you can, but you would have to be "away" for a while.
Also, can I control Regigigas?))

(o_O: No. You made Giovanni look like a crazed idiot. Admittedly, I would have done the same thing, but made him look more sinister than stupid. Also, people, the Regigigas and the Rocket Base are NOWHERE NEAR EACH OTHER! So Flareth, your Ultra Ball, unless you are calling Lakinay back, doesn't count)

Mysti's Pokeball locked shut, causing the Ultra Ball that Lucidia threw to miss...

And hit an Articuno with the hinge side. The pissed Articuno rose up. Pure black in colour. The red eyes locked onto the girl, keeping her in the fierce bird's sights...

The Weavile sprang up and slashed at the Manectric viciously

A pack of Glaceon looked up and saw Blade, firing ice beams into the sky

~~~~~

Back at the base, Eric grinned. Ribbon continued to tear through the Pokemon, not caring whether or not she was shielded from an attack that she was immune to. She soon hit a snag, though, as some admins came out and sent out Garchomp of their own. Eric frowned and surveyed the scene. Hmm...

"Ohayou, load ALL FOOD PRODUCTS to the front of Freeze. Then get him to use Blizzard on all the Garchomp. Ribbon will be able to protect herself from the frozen produce"

Blade grinned. "A whole pack? It's my lucky day..." he said. "Moon, Solon, Psychic. Latias, Caramelldansen." and sat down on the freezing ice.

(Skye: Bu-but-I'm MAGICAL)

Skye looked at the Ultra Ball.

"Why in Arceus's sake did I throw this?" Skye muttered.

She looked up at Eric.

"Auroras, Go!" she yelled, "Use Mist Ball!"

"Kasumi, Stockpile. Frost, Snatch the food!" Ohayou commanded.
Kasumi gathered food, and Frost stored it.

"Frost, Blizzard!!" Ohayou yelled, Frost shooting ice crystals and frozen food.

Eric grinned and sat there as the Mist Ball hurtled at him. Suddenly, Spirit came out of nowhere and used Protect

"Nice try. Care to try again?"

Meanwhile, Ribbon used Protect as the other Garchomp were taken down. Except for one, who was chocking on a frozen banana. Ribbon sweatdrop

"Just endure it and use Discharge," said Casbah.

Manectric waited, and while the Weavile brought up a claw, he was surrounded by electrical energy. The Weavile started to slash again.

"Let's go," Casbah told his dog as they turned and fled towards the forest.

"Go frozen banana, go!" Ohayou cheered. He then opened Frost's booze compartment. Seeing that there was no booze, (even though Ohayou dosen't drink) Ohayou opened the genetically enhanced banana compartment.
"Frost, fire this one." he said, putting a banana labled "booze" in Frost.

Frost fired the Blizzard, and super-banana, and suddenly Ohayou's team was drunk.
"Victory is mine!!!" the somehow sober Ohayou yelled.

Edit: (((Woot! 400 posts!!!)))

"Just endure it and use Discharge," said Casbah.

Manectric waited, and while the Weavile brought up a claw, he was surrounded by electrical energy. The Weavile started to slash again.

"Let's go," Casbah told his dog as they turned and fled towards the forest.

[Please don't control the Weavile as you are facing it]

The Weavile gave chase, growling the whole time

~~~~~

The Glaceon responded with a mass Hail and Blizzard attack

~~~~~

Spirit kept on blocking shots - this time with a frying pan. Eric sighed. "You never cease to amaze me, Spirit..."

Back
Top Bottom