• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokemon of the Volcano

"Hey, that was mah camera!!!" she said, calling out her new Regigigas. "Hmmm...We need to work out a name... No matter! Regigigas, do whatever you can to avenge my camera!!" she yelled. ((Yes, Mysti likes to pretend to be Ohayou!))

[o.o Oh god no. Isn't Spirit and Ohayou enough tor-I mean, awesome- for Eric? XD]

The Weavile's eyes widened, and he bowed to the Regigigas

Skye was burned badly. There was no way she could survive.

"Take this." she said, tossing her cell phone to Eric, "Call the one called Maya."

And with that, she died.

Casbah called his Pokemon back when the Weavile was distracted. "Too bad I didn't catch that volcano Pokemon... Oh well, there's always another chance...

"Is there?"

~END OF MY REPUTATION IN THIS RP~

((Now we have to wait for Darksong to finish up.))

Lakinay saw her trainer die, and began to cry. She was a goddess with immense power, but even she couldn't bring back the dead. Tears flowed from her eyes. "BROTHER! You... YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED MY FRIEND!"

Her body suddenly went into her Rage Forme, and she violently thrashed about. Eric frowned. "Sinferno! Quick! Come here!" he commanded. The dragon walked over, and Eric applied a Full Restore. "Ohayou! Mysti! Quick! Get on, now!" he cried out as he dialled the person. "Hello. Is this Maya?"

"Um...yes it is..." the girl on the other line, who appeared to sound in her mid-teenage years, said, "Well...what is it?"

((Okay, what happened to Confuse Ray?))

Moonshadow used Confuse Ray again, irritated, and ran higher up with Aria. Now they were just above the Golem, which had almost squashed Moonshadow. Then Moonshadow used Psychic on the Golem, as Aria had told him.

Maya cried a bit, but cheered up.

"I see why she called me." she said, "I'm training to be a spirit medium and I can transfer spirits into Pokemon."

[Sorry]

His path changed rapidly, and he began to climb UP the mountain. He went flying though, thinking his enemy was elsewhere. He soon knocked himself out, making him a prime capture

(Still waiting on ChaosTres)

"I'll see you later, beautiful white Weavile!" she said, calling back Regigigas and hopping on Sinferno.

((I was wherever the white Weavile was, I guess! I was originally wherever the white Weavile was, but Eric yelled, "Ohayou, Mysti, get on!" so...))

((I was wherever the white Weavile was, I guess! I was originally wherever the white Weavile was, but Eric yelled, "Ohayou, Mysti, get on!" so...))

[[...Wait, now I am confused...

The Regigigas was no where near Sinferno. So, you are no where near Sinferno... Eh, I know how to fix this so this makes sense. And ChaosTres:

She used protect, and then loosed a blizzard on all of them
]]

Eric frowned as he looked around. "Guess the vacuum formed by your intensely heated attacks sucked her away..."

Sinferno frowned. "It hit the target in a short amount of time, though, so she must have been flinged away..."

~~~~~

The ball shook once. Twice. Three times... And the Silver Golem was captured

"Soooo....where are you?" Maya said, "So I can capture her spirit?"

(End soon? I'm guessing Maya's 14-16 now. She should be 16 in the next one)

"We are at a Team Rocket base. We need to get going soon, though"

~~~~~

The Glaceon whimpered and rushed at Blade. She slammed into him, hitting an Ultra Ball. She was sucked in and caught. If I can't free my daughter, then I am going with her...

[Right after ChaosTres replies to this, I will be ending PotV]

Back
Top Bottom