• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Punishment Game

CJ has been found guilty of touching the sacred ground that I walk on (in my empire, it's a constant game of lavafloor :D). For this his eyes shall be torn out and then two chinese guys will play ping pong with them, his guts will be set on fire and then we'll flay him with his own lungs, just for the heck of it :D Yaay for morbidity!

(NINJA'D)

Nanab is found guilty of using morbidity. He shall be cooked in an oven, chopped up and served to a random person with some ketchup on the side.

shinyabsol has been found guilty of defacing property in the Temple District. His scentence is three years on a stretch rack in our deepest dungeon.

Lirris has been found guilty of having a temple district. He will be hung by his feet so all the blood runs to his head.

Absol has been found guilty of having a legendary Klovalon as his Pokemon. He shall be hung upside down forever.

Shiny has been found guilty of not telling me about this dragon. For this his blood shall be replaced with tar and his hands shall be boiled. Then he'll be forced to tell me about it for 300 hours straight. More morbidity! c:

Nanabshuckle8 has been found guilty of Necromatic arts and shall be punished by cleaning the guards barracks for the res of his life, WITH HIS TOUNGUE!

Lirris has been found guilty of having Lucario meditate without my permission. He shall be punished by being sleepless for the rest of his life.

Nightmane has been found guilty of being a control freak. He will be punished by being forced to eat chicken guts for the entire year.

ILS has been found guilty of nuking Canada. He will be punished by watching incredibly detailed videos of Squirtles being murdered and fed to the Mighteyanas.

Nightmane has inadvertantly made me think of sexual innuendo. Off with his head1

Nightmane has been found guilty of feeding bad food to dogs his punishment will be he sings every word he says or will get hit by marowaks bone once for every word he dosnt sing

Im charging Richie for always complaining about how people choose to post as punishment his memory will be wiped of capitol letters.

I am charging Alex for offending me. I'm a girl. My pronoun is right by my posts. His punishment will be to be locked in a box with two contagious sick people.

I'm charging alexguy100 for being a hero in a squirtle body. Have him thrown to the lions.

Back
Top Bottom