• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

*continues to play DQIX*
*stops failing*
*listens to Miku*
*asks Hippy why she took CloudCat's book away*
*asks what book it was because I was obviously too engrossed in DQIX to notice*

*Points out the EyeToy was not 3D, it was the predecessor for WiiMotion, Xbox Kinect AND PlayStation Move!*

*Also points out the inconvenient truth that online gaming is the future, NOT motion control*

*Also sighs cuz no one will believe me cuz I'm right*

*says that brain controlled gaming is already here*
*also says I would link proof but cannot be bothered*
*sighs because now you'll probably never believe me*

*Points out that that prediction is 4 years old now...*

*Decides to go off and watch a Let's Play Silent Hill 2 by the same guys who did the Silent Hill 1 Let's Play I watched that made we want to play it jus so I could see this "Alien Ending"*

*says it did happen, and the people who did it were put in the Guiness Book of World Records*
*sits and watches as several Bagmas and Golems walk past me*

Last edited:
*glances at LL*
*realizes the topic was computer games and no reference to Lord English was intended*
*stares at yetis*
*wonders why they're not Abomasnow*

*asks sv why she glanced at me*
*corrects self*
*listens to Miku*
*is happy for the Abomasnow has Snow Warning*
*attempts to Google Lord English*
*finds it's Homestuck*

*says that those lava pillow monsters looked like yetis to me just a while ago and I found it weird that there were non-Abomasnow yetis walking alongside Golems*
*goes hide in a lake*

*Listens to Scoo's silent flute playing* (What?)

*Then goes away to try and work that one out...*

*But is not helped by the fact I then suddenly get the bright idea to watch RedVsBlue which I've jus finished downloading...*

*Face palm*

*is mildly creeped out by dead Abomasnow but is afraid to come out of the lake because of the hailstorm*

*comes out of lake because it was cold anyway*
*smiles at CharizardHammer*
*would still like the hailstorm to stop*

*slowly walks into the game and raises Hell's Bane into the air*
*announces his return and his newest sword*

Back
Top Bottom