• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

Re: The silence game 7.0

*I stand up, beg my comrades farewell and say "I'll join, never been there so a tour would be nice" to Seraph*
*The pirate suddenly lights up, seemingly very happy, and offers to tag along with a couple of his floating ships*

*returns from a long journey and draws his sword*
*starts waving the sword around, challenging everyone*

*considers going to Hoenn*
*....*
*Nods eagerly, as she never been before and wants to catch some new Pokemon*
*Lets a Raichu out of it's Pokeball and squees*
*...*
*Runs into a restroom*

[Raichu]
*facepalm*

*Tells everyone that I'm pretty sure PhaRaoH wouldn't mind coming along, plus we're going to be taking over Forum Games a little bit soon...*

*is afraid that joining in would screw everything up*
*sits in corner eating popcorn and watching everyone instead*

*slowly comes out of the bathroom, in a brand-new outfit, but frowning slightly*
*returns her Raichu to it's Pokeball*
*blank, expectant stare at Yami*

Last edited:

*appears again*
*stares at everyone*
*says she thought we were having a staring contest*

*thinks that pirate ships are cool*
*asks if she can come on the pirate ship*

*Says that it is indeed, but also that it works on a combination of some wierd technology and magic, so it's a combi*
*The pirate approves Frostagin, as the myths that females brought bad luck on the seas died long ago, not to mention that we sail in the air*

Back
Top Bottom