• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

Re: The silence game 7.0

*says that Fusion pokemon are actually sprites that have been edited*

*Tells them that they won't be saying that when they're infected with the Chimera Virus, and I've been reading a fanfic written by someone with no Naval knowledge whatsoever*

*has no Naval knowledge whatsoever*

Are bellybuttons really that important?

*is utterly confused about where this contemplation of belly buttons came from*

*searches for a avatar/signiture request thread*
*thanks Kiwi for not being as stupid as me*
*realises asterix looks so much better on my usual laptop than my brothers*

*Points out that you can't be as bad as my brother, at least no one on here has bizarre preconceptions about me! I hope...*

*eyebrow raise*
*points out that if someone has bizarre preconceptions of you, they're not likely to share*

Back
Top Bottom