• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

Re: The silence game 7.0

*eyeroll*
*mutters something about something*
*explains that if someone had bizarre misconceptions about you, they wouldn't share them because they would want you to hate them or whatever*
*wrings hands, frustrated at lack of explaining skills*
*walks off, muttering*

*asks who PhaRoaH is*
*explains how coincidental it is that I'm doing a Totodile-only run on HG myself*
*pulls that =P face that I like so much*

*walks back in*
*nods to Lucky and pulls a :3 face*
*winks*
*tries to remember PhaRoaH*
*is sure she's heard of him*

*thinks of the Dark Pharaoh*
*realizes that it can't be him because Yami seems to be on a different side*

*Explains that PhaRaoH is Inuzuka's sister as well as a member of TCoD who got me to join TCoD a few years back before the big crash when I was known as Connor O'Reilly, if anyone remembers that and my highly complicated plans for world domination and surviving a zombie apocolypse involving pipes, cake and sugar*

*apogolizes to LL*
*hopes "LL" is okay*
*offers friendship cookie*

*says she appreciated your well-laid plans, even if she didn't totally understand it*

*accepts friendship cookie*
*eats friendship cookie*
*notices friendhip cookie is filled with gummy dinosaurs*
*rants at how gummy dinosaurs rule all*
*pulls a =D face*
*pulls a =P face*
*apolagizes for the long post*

*explains to Ever that a shapeshifting and manipulative demon-like entity from my favorite writer's stories is sometimes known as the Dark Pharaoh*

*nods slowly*
*processes information*
*loudly announces that she want to be a Dark Pharaoh when she grows up!*

*stares*
*isn't sure what would happen if Dark Pharaoh Everglider met the Crawling Chaos*

*asks sv what she means by "the Crawling Chaos"*
*wishes Everglider good luck in the future, in return for that cookie*
*pulls an =P face*

*Walks in the back door announcing my return and that I am the PhaRaoH of whom Yami Angel Christian speaks*

*lets out the biggest "Oh!" you have ever heard*
*complains about sstiff neck*
*pulls an =P face*

Back
Top Bottom