• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Sprite Mall

Re: The Sprite Mall (fourth request and beyond are put in waiting list.)

I love the feet. Very seamless.

Yeah, I had to look at it again to see that they're not Ho-oh's. Nice job.

Self-centered post, but it had to happen sometime...

Hey, I've been procrastinating. BAD. Sorry for that. I need opinions though. The pixel over and the banner are slowing me waaay down, sorry. Right now, I'm just in a bad mood. Should I put a cap on what I do and say I don't do Avatars, Banners, or Pixel overs? They're all graphics to me...
Again. I'm posting this because of my slowness and bad moodness. I'll get Mumei_tensai and Darkarmour's stuff done, but should I allow stuff like that after I finish? Sorry if I'm rude.
One reason for slowness is that I want mumei_tensai's done since it's been up there for so long. I'm putting all my effort into it, so haven't started Pikachu kirby.:sad:
Another thing. I'm overloaded, with the waiting list and all. (I know, I suck. I can't even do that many.) I'm thinking about changing it to one at a time and everything else on the waiting list.
I need opinions on this. Sorry if I'm rude and sorry for the huge block of text.

I think that's perfectly fine if that's what you want to do.

Not depressed anymore. Anyway, is that fine with everyone else? I dont want to just go with a unanimous decision of one voter.

Possibly I might take one vote for limiting what I do.

Ooo, splice me an aipom and a sneasel please. That is...if you want to.

The One request at a time thingie is great since you won't be rushing.

Whatever you want; it's not up to me!

Thank you. Take your time.

I was doing school, so I missed this whole conversation. By the way, if something is a real challenge, you'll notice by how long it takes. (I officially despise pixel-overs) Also, Terry T,... . . . . . . . . . ... Wait a minute! As in Dark Magician from YuGiOh? I already said I don't do anything outside of Pokemon and Kirby. srry.

... Wait. Do they even MAKE sprites for Yugioh stuff?

EDIT: I'm thinking about adding Kindom Hearts: Chain of Memories sprites to the stuff I use. Should I?
Oh. Another reason I wasn't stalking the thread throughout that conversation and that I am going slow is that I am trying to make a sign for the shop. So, request easy and diverse stuff so I can put it on the sign. (lol just kidding. Ask what you want.)

Last edited:
Hi. I finished the pixel-over. *Hallelujah chorus begins playing*

Sorry about the crappiness and all...

newyeartw4.gif

Back
Top Bottom