• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Club Reborn

Oh please, please, please, PLEASE tell me you did not use red and blue on the same sprite.
redblueky0.png

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

Behind you. And Grim, you don't count, you can make anything look good >:/

Hmmm, did you scratch the tail, or did it come from something? The stomach's outline is wonky. And I'm too lazy to think, rawr

Behind you. And Grim, you don't count, you can make anything look good >:/

Hmmm, did you scratch the tail, or did it come from something? The stomach's outline is wonky. And I'm too lazy to think, rawr
The tail is Rhyperior/Exploud, and so are the blunt tusks. My only gripe with it is that I reused Groudon's arms.

Grimdour is officially a spriting god.
Thanks, I guess. Though I'm still behind Butterfree.

Also, Nidoking's eyes look crap compared to Charizard's.

Yeah, this is my first ever sprite, whats that got to do with it?
2w4xirl.jpg

Last edited:
Oh oh are we still bitching about first sprites?

Scythence.png

This was my first. *big head* But, it did take me a week... >_O
I still use it.

You don't WANT to see my first sprites. they were MONSTOROUS. No shading, default paint colors... *shiver*

OH OKAY. They were splice-recolors of Dialga and Palkia, both ways. Called them Dalkia and Palgia. DX

FINE I'LL POST THEM GEEZ...*shot*

Dalkia.png

Note the default paint colors, the lack of shading, and the unrecolored outlines. Ugh. I hate my first sprites.

First sprites?

Uh...*digs in folders of sprites*

gardevoirlightbluedressko0.png

Mindblowingly horrid.

And...

^Ahem. See the BIG difference. Okay, here goes:
EkansBlueGreen.jpg

My real first.

I bet you made that randomly so people think you got 'far'.

*sigh*

Never will I know since the Internet has no lie detector..

My first sprite? Why, it was so long ago! (Maybe a few months...)

MrEd.png

Mr. Ed is what I call him. I just decided to fiddle around with Magcargo and Girafarig and Slowbro and Wooper and Miltank and Dunsparce and Magby.

It's my favorite sprite that I've done, actually. :D

Back
Top Bottom