• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Club Reborn

I don't have my first sprite saved...I was so horrified by what I did I closed paint. XD It was a green eevee, with no shading or recoloured outlines, and default paint colours.

First sprites?

Uh...*digs in folders of sprites*

gardevoirlightbluedressko0.png

Mindblowingly horrid.

Actually, that's pretty good for a first sprite.

Honestly...

My first sprite was a decent-looking purple Gyarados that's only decnt-looking because the purple kinda matches the outlines. (Yeah, before I learned to color the outlines.)

Here: Tracking my progress ^^

Can someone give me any comments on my sprite gallery? Just click the link in my signature please.

I think when you said, "Be kind," he took it as saying not to be mean. He must've thought you thought his post was mean, in a way.

Oh, and BTW Terry, that /idiot/ that you claim is commenting badly, is none other than Bluwiikoon. You should be ashamed of yourself.

awwwww c'mon man, I was just having a bit of friendly debate and reasonable discussion. :( Plus it really would help if you listened to other's advice and tried to better yourself! Perhaps people are being a little bit harsh, but that's because you never listen to anything. You don't have to be so rude and immature, you know~

As a fun project, try to make yourself as good as this! It's a sprite so brilliant, that on the game it actually looks 3D. Now that's skill. :D

So, uhhh, howsabout some sprites, then? o:

furrambiparaswingrollos.gif
gangstastreet-1.gif
tentabat-z.gif

A splice, EB-style scratch, and what the hell is that thing.

(It's old. ;D)

Back
Top Bottom