• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mefixwes8281359365-iaza.gif

fixed?

SquirtleGold.png

A revamp of Gold!Squirtle using BW!Squirtle's colors. There are some weird things going on the with the outline (some things like the shell don't really look very round), but for the most part, I think I did pretty well.

The neck is way overshaded. Take out the darkest shade, and it'll look much better.

:< The darkest shade is only a few pixels next to the outline. And I will not do that, nor stop overshading. It's what I do.

mewrevamp.png

EDIT: What is this, Revamp Day Night??
flareonrevamp.png

...My computer exploded from cuteness ffff

Last edited:
:< The darkest shade is only a few pixels next to the outline. And I will not do that, nor stop overshading. It's what I do.

Mmkay then? I meant the darkest noticeable shade, at the side of the neck. The triangle one. It just looks really weird and unnatural.

jumpingrattata.png

we have eyes and we have nerveses
we have tails we have teeth
you'll all get what you deserveses
when we rise from underneath

Looks like we got revamps galore!
@Lanturn: Your celebi is fine, but the shading is all weird. When I am revamping a pokemon, I usually study the newer sprite that I'm trying to revamp the old to and shade based on that. Also there's some stray dark green pixles in the face. Most of the time when your shading you don't use gradations on your highlighted outline area.

I'll post examples later.

Scratch Jolteon sprite (click on it for a description of it)

The paws lack toes because I tried to throw in a pixel or two to make that and it didn't work. :\

megantrans.gif

An attempt at gender-swapping the super nerd sprite from HG/SS. I can't decide whether it actually looks like a girl now or not. Could just be a guy with long hair. Opinions?

megantrans.gif

An attempt at gender-swapping the super nerd sprite from HG/SS. I can't decide whether it actually looks like a girl now or not. Could just be a guy with long hair. Opinions?

Bwahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
lmao.gif
I love it! Looks like a somewhat manly girl! Don't change it! For some reason the super nerd (not female) is how I picture Beetee from the Hunger Games:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom