• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mareep.png
Mareep revamp,anything wrong with it?

six GSC revamps...
y.png

the voltorb i had to remake at the last second so i might not be as good
c+c

uh, wrong image

kirbybangv0.png

^soon to be sig

On growlithe, there is a lump of black that looks really odd.

The others look cool at first glance though. *rubs eyes* The darker white shading on voltorb looks really odd, I can't really explain it though.

What I'm really wondering is where is the light source coming from? The fluff around the body and the head fluff have shading in different directions.

I assumed they where coming from the same place. As the bottom part of the curl is under the top part, I shaded it like that. *goes to see how she can fix it*

H20firefly, your Corsola is... deformed. The Scisor doesn't look too shaded, either. I'm too lazy to write more.

*slaps the sprite*
Okay, Im'an ignore the deformedness. The streak of highlighting on it's right(our right, getting tired of this) coralthing goes down too far. Try chopping it off?

@ Colossal: Just a side comment but I've seen those Deoxys forms before(not sure where) and the sprites seem to be a big jump from your last post here.

May I please have criticism on this?

Pichuedit.png

@Colossal: I think Nin Nin lacks shading on the head. Maybe you should try adding some to make it better.

^Yeah, I think I've seen those Deoxys forms too...

Anyways, the fire on Smoguro and Smokill look 2D. Sparkplug doesn't look too shaded either... Don't feel like writing.

Scratches: I haven't used any existing sprites to make these.

Dublo
2ym80u1.png

Nin Nin
2z8vimd.png

Sparkplug
idf4hk.jpg

Smoguro
2vkc0zs.png

Smoguro's evolution, Smokill
2ezr995.png

New Deoxys forms:
2m7azpz.png
2rr61.png
206fskn.png

constructive criticism please.

What a stupid, thieving, n00b. :D You just stole from one of the most well known spriters, Hark. (avengerofallpoesouls, harkie, darth harkie, daft hark)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/picture-post/some-fake-pokemon-game-sprites/t.33222695/
You can also see, (if you're on c spriting) his pokedex, which you stole from.
What a n00b. YOU MADE NONE OF THESE.

The last one is good but all of the others have an awkward looking head. Good splice though.

I was stupid enough to try to revamp green's mew. What do you think?

Greenmewrevamp.png

it's good for a green mew revamp, but doesn't look the right because of the horrible base sprite. the head of the mew should be smaller, and mews limbs look awkward aswell. you should make the arms slightly smaller and give the legs joints because at the moment they look like tentacles.

anyway, a new sprite from me. my fake fire pokemon lember:
lember-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom