• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Terrible Crossover Fanfic Idea Generator

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Romeo & Juliet and Chronicles of Narnia. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!
Younger versions of Romeo and Juliet get into Narnia and fight the Gray Witch who controls wind.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Lion King and Mega Man. The story should use Halloween as a plot device!
Mega Man characters dress as hyenas and Scar for Halloween and Dr. Wily transports the real Scar there.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Beauty & the Beast and X-Files. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!
The main character of Beauty & the Beast gets pregnant unexpectedly and X-Files guys investigate it.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I, Robot and The Magic School Bus. The story should use robbery as a plot device!
Susan Calvin gets robbed and the Magic School Bus characters investigate it with the help of a robot.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 7 and Command & Conquer. The story should use an Antarctic expedition as a plot device!"

-> Final Fantasy VIII: Dirge of Shackleton

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter's Laboratory and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!"

-> the internet

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ninja Turtles and the Muppet Show. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!"

-> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chapelle's Show and The Odyssey. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!"

-> All of James Joyce's written work

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Indiana Jones and Kingdom Hearts. The story should use the future as a plot device!"

-> Blade Runner

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Trigun and 4chan. The story should use living on a farm as a plot device!"

This would most certainly be by far the most surreal Harvest Moon game.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain Planet and Harry Potter. The story should use regicide as a plot device!"

-> The Gunpowder Plot

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Invader Zim and FLCL. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!"

Somehow something has managed to quite generally assume FLCL's previous position in inanity.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Big O and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The story should use puberty as a plot device!"

-> Neon Genesis Evangelion

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The story should use murder as a plot device!
A scary alien kills a future version of Arthur Dent and the Scooby Doo team attempts to prevent it.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pokemon and Around the World in 80 Days. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!
Passepartout and Fantina turn out to be siblings.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lord of the Rings and Pokemon. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!
Team Rocket crash into Giratina with a car and create an anomaly which gets them and the main characters to Middle Earth.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Transformers and Star Trek. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!
A holodeck Satan steals the Doctor's mobile emitter, the Transformers somehow get to the Delta Quadrant and save the day (or episode).

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Legend of Zelda and Twilight. The story should use aliens as a plot device!
Don't you just love those aliens.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Darkwing Duck and Neil Patrick Harris. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

This would be the most epic thing ever

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rocko's Modern Life and Growing Pains. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Wheel of Fortune and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. The story should use teen angst as a plot device!

This idea amuses me so much

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and Soul Calibur. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!

...This would be epic as well

EDIT:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Neil Patrick Harris and Elite Beat Agents. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!

Oh man forget what I said before this is the most epic thing ever

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Romeo & Juliet and My Little Pony. The story should use a plot to reanimate Hitler as a plot device!
...what

^ Romeo and Juliet are ponified and instead of their family separating them, it's Hitler.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Matrix and 24. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!

That... really wouldn't be that difficult, considering 24 is basically a soap opera with explosions and threats towards national security.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monsters Inc and Something Awful. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

Uh... "Goons in Space"?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Pizza Cats and Flapjack. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

... if anyone actually writes I will be both horrified and extremely amused.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining M*A*S*H and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use creepy internet fetishes as a plot device!

Ditto.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I, Robot and Rugrats. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

"When an army of mass-produced robots decide to overthrow their masters, a team of narcotic abusing toddlers may be humanity's only hope for survival... but will they be consumed by their own indulgences?"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Iron Man and The Simpsons. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!
I would so watch that if it ever made it to movie status. Don't judge me~

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lord of the Rings and American Idol. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!
Oh my God, yes<3

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Blue's Clues and Superman. The story should use teen angst as a plot device!
That...would be disturbingly entertaining. ._.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Zorro and World War II. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!
Congrats, Zorro, for hooking up with Hitler's daughter~

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scrubs and Teletubbies. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!
Scrubs killing Teletubbies with scalpels for sport<3 Or maybe I'm looking at this backwards, and it's really Teletubbies taking over a hospital and eating Scrubs in some kind of morbid competition :o!!

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lizzie McGuire and Final Fantasy 4. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!"

^ Amusing

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and Toy Story. The story should use building a website as a plot device!"

^ I fucking Lol'd at this.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil and Rocko's Modern Life. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!"

^ Meh

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Blue's Clues and Nash Bridges. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!"

^ What....The.....Fuck....

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pokemon and Seinfeld. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!"

^ *FROTFFL (Fucking rolls on the fucking floor laughing)* This just.....I am absolutely stunned....yet Amused....

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gundam Wing and Starsky and Hutch. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!"

^ Damn! We live in a world where only ONE loses their virginity. XP

I praise the creator of it for making it.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Hockey League and Nancy Drew! You should use building a website as a plot device!"
Nancy makes a website where clients can post on if they have a mystery to solve. Some hockey guy from a team went missing, and she has to find him (Don't read Nancy Drew or watch hockey. That was the best I can do).

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Super Mario Bros and Metal Gear Solid! You should use same sex relations as a plot device!"
Revolver Ocelot does some recon in the Mushroom Kingdom to see if it'll be a good place to manufacture Metal Gears, and falls in love with Bowser. Hilarity ensues.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Psych and Captain Planet! You should use a plot to reanimate Hitler as a plot device!"
Hitler has been resurected by Verminous Scrumm and Hoggish Greedly and given flying and nuclear powers in an attempt to destroy Captain Planet. Since his gaze is so hate filled, Captain Planet can't do anything to him, so he and the Planeteers enlist the help of Shawn and Gus to do detective work and find a weakness. I should totally write this...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Real World and Romeo & Juliet. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

--> A bunch of alcoholics re-enact the play "Romeo and Juliet", but they accidentally kill the two stars in the process. A moral is then told by the drunks while a select few sing the DARE theme song in the background.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Diary of Anne Frank and Fruits Basket. The story should use insomnia as a plot device!

--> I... really don't know what to say. Momiji gave Anne Frank away by singing his song? o-e

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Law & Order and Final Fantasy 9. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

--> Vivi discovers what is happening to his body and how it is used for evil. Teaming up with law, he and his new colleagues take on various SVU cases. But will his new knowledge lead him to the destruction of his own mental stability?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Legend of Zelda and Twilight. The story should use aliens as a plot device!
Don't you just love those aliens.

Obviously Midna was a vampire all along!!!

Also, I broke it.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Amazing Race and Animal Crossing. The story should use as a plot device!

I lol'd so hard at this thread that I cried. Especially the one involving Michael Moore, Alf, and oral sex. But that same one has permanently scarred me because Alf already scares the living shit out of me.

Here's my contribution:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Code Lyoko and Doom. The story should use X-rated tentacles as a plot device!

My childhood is completely ruined now.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Little Mermaid and The Magic School Bus. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!
Ariel finds a Wii underwater sold by the Magic School Bus cast? I don't even
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 5 and Ah! My Goddess. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!
...okay I don't even know with this one.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Captain Planet. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!
Buffy and Captain Planet find an ancient prophecy that predicts that some evil vampire will destroy the environment! ...excuse me while I die of laughter.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Muppet Babies and Digimon. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!
The Muppet Babies win the lottery and get Digimon?
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Neil Patrick Harris and America's Funniest Home Videos. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!
...someone please write this.

And today's epic win:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and The Bible. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining King Arthur and Final Fantasy 7. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!
...Somehow, I think this would be epic
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sailor Moon and Final Fantasy 9. The story should use magic as a plot device!
I can totally see this working, actually.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining James Bond and Meerkat Manor. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!
...Bond goes insane attempts to eliminate all the meerkats on earth...?
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friday the 13th and King Arthur. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!
o.e

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Muppet Show and Snoop Dogg. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

--> Yes.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining James Bond and Hamtaro. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

--> I don't even..

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight and Smurfs. The story should use murder as a plot device!

--> •.•

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Charlie's Angels. The story should use making a music video as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Deus Ex and Dilbert. The story should use magic as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 24 and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining American Idol and Alf. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Back
Top Bottom