• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The wish game

Granted, but the rainbows attract man-eating alien unicorns which fly down from space and eat everyone.

I wish the man-eating alien unicorns all turned into gold statues.

Granted, but everyone you love turns into a gold statue too ;;

I wish for more Pokemon lovers at my school.

Granted, but they all stay in hiding to avoid being shunned.

I wish I had more good pens.

Granted. You now see what's happening five minutes in the future. However, you are now unable to see what is happening in the present moment.

I wish I had some good, fresh, plain glaze donuts to eat.

Granted. but it knows Splash, Selfdestruct, Explosion and Memento and can't learn anything else.

I wish Hikers counted in the process of awakening Spiritomb.

Granted, but it involves the Hiker being abducted by the Spiritomb and you are the Hiker.
I wish for an invincible iPod Touch.

Granted, but you get sucked into it (literally) and you are trapped!

I wish for more time here.

Granted. You no longer get to sleep. However, that doesn't mean that you don't need sleep, so...

I wish I were better able to get my homework done and not procrastinate about it.

Granted, but now homework is the only thing you can ever do again. Ever.

I wish to be able to read a 500-page novel in a day.

Granted, but then plot bunnies jump out of the book and attack you for missing important plot bits D:

I wish I could make three wishes instead of just one.

Granted, but all your wishes are epic phails.

I wish I had a pet cloud.

Granted, by Everglider the faerie-feline ate it ;3

I wish I could meet Cloudsong in real life :0

Granted, but you find out he's horribly boring xD

I wish I had an inedible pet chibi magnemite :3

Granted, but he has major character flaws D:

I wish there would be a TCoD convention where I could meet EVERYONE XD

Back
Top Bottom