• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Things that ARE NOT Pokemon yet.

Ho-oh is ugly.
Excuse me? It's ho-oh, the trio master of the legendary whatevers, not deerling! It's not supposed to be cute.
Also,
I've noticed a pattern:
.Every region has an electric rodent of some sort.
1. Pikachu.
2. Pichu.
3. Plusle and minun.
4, Pachirsu.
5. Emolga.
6.? I wonder what the next one will be...

Sure, something like that! Ugly Pokémon can still be awesome (Scolipede, Magcargo, Giratina...).
But sure, Ho-Oh is sort of... uninteresting in comparison with some other legendaries.

Uninteresting? It's ho-oh. It brought three dead pokemon back to life when they were killed in that fire, according to my favorite legend.

To look at a pokemon is not to look at the inside, but to look at everything.
I don't remeber who said that. I may have made it up.

What about pre-evolutions? Frankly, i'm waiting for slowpup.
Get on it, nintendo!

I personally believe that baby's are somewhat useless and just a bad excuse for GF to add things to the breed pool/move pool of certain Pokemon without actually changing the mon itself. Example; Nasty Plot Pichu

I personally believe that baby's are somewhat useless and just a bad excuse for GF to add things to the breed pool/move pool of certain Pokemon without actually changing the mon itself. Example; Nasty Plot Pichu
Meh. Well, what about evolutions?
I'm still expecting dugquar.

Pokemon I believe need evolutions:

Zangoose
Seviper
Corsola
Pachirisu
Spinda
EEVEE (Dragon/Flying/Ground/Fighting/Bug/Poison/Ghost/Rock/Steel All still possiblities)

The only baby's I would excuse would be:

Throh/Sawk (Like the Hitmons)
Pinsir/Heracross
Tauros/Miltank/Boufalant (I'm not sure how it'd work though...)

Pokemon I believe need evolutions:
Throh/Sawk (Like the Hitmons)

I understand.

Pinsir/Heracross

That would mean making them relatives. For some reason, I wouldn't like it.

Tauros/Miltank/Boufalant (I'm not sure how it'd work though...)

Bouffalant? Argh, I don't expect it to be related to them. It would be easier without it. I was expecting something like the Burmy family without alternate forms, level evolution affected by gender. But with Bouffalant... Maybe it could evolve into Bouffalant by level and into the others by Dawn Stone.

Back
Top Bottom