• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This picture delivers.

Raticate is all nomming on Tangela

Lickitong and Lickitlilly are going :P

Last edited:
CUTEST PARTS OF THIS:
pikachu and meowth in the front <333
magikarp and feebas playing on wailmer's water spout in front of palkia <33333
kingdra blowing bubbles just behind gyarados who is just behind wailord <33
doduo on the far left near wailord <333
psyduck taking the picture <333
sunkern and wooper playing in the front row <3333
regigigas with his arms around the regi's <333
mewtwo and mew at the top <3333
the lake trio chillin together (and i dont really like any of them so its hard to make me think theyre adorable)
rayquaza and celebi <333
smeargle drawing a heart on snorlax <333

and im sure theres much more its just too ahrd to find it all at once. i loveee this

Thats a pretty cool picture must of took forever to make. lol they left psyduck out of the camera view.

Last edited:
hey im always happy NOT

Anyways, I love how all the Eeveelutions are lined up =3 and Bagon is riding on Salamence's back... kawaii!

D:

I agree. This is just so kawaii I can't take it anymore! And Psyduck...aww...<3

Too many people in this thread are saying kawaii as if it's an English word.

Back
Top Bottom