• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Toddlers who dislike spicy food 'racist'

Idiot Government-sponsored agency being stupid, and ruining little kids lives! Read all about it!

"No racist incident should be ignored. When there is a clear racist incident, it is necessary to be specific in condemning the action."

Uh, yeah. Let me tell you how much I hate fatty American food.

GASP! I'm a F***ing racist!

I'll also tell you that I hate eating poop.

D:<

It advises nursery teachers to be on the alert for childish abuse such as: "blackie", "Pakis", "those people" or "they smell".

Apparently thinking people smell unpleasant is racist now, too! :D

Oh my F*cking god... Stretched Racism is already big at our school. Trust me, the world is going to hell.

Tim said:
That's one paragraph in a 366 page report that says that other signs in addition to this are kids using phrases like "pakis" and "blackie". And again, the use of the word "could" in "could be branded racists" is another way of saying,"We are making up a possible outcome in the hope you'll not notice the word "could" and believe the conclusion we reached is the actual body of the story, because that's an exciting headline that will get you to buy our publication."

Wow! Thank you! I was so worried my toddler might be racist! Now I know they can be re-educated from an early age. :D

Yes, thank you so much, Government. We love living in your warped, crappy, stupid, PC world gone mad. Please, give us more crap like this.

Excuse me while I kill myself.

Last edited:
Tim said:
That's one paragraph in a 366 page report that says that other signs in addition to this are kids using phrases like "pakis" and "blackie". And again, the use of the word "could" in "could be branded racists" is another way of saying,"We are making up a possible outcome in the hope you'll not notice the word "could" and believe the conclusion we reached is the actual body of the story, because that's an exciting headline that will get you to buy our publication."

Agreed.

While I think overstretched racism is better than understretched racism, and I can see how you could *get* racist situations from things like this... it's still going a biiit too far.

While I think overstretched racism is better than understretched racism, and I can see how you could *get* racist situations from things like this... it's still going a biiit too far.
Exactly. Maybe, just maybe, people all like different foods, and it has to do with the flavour of the food, not its nationality...

This kind of crap ticks me off.

*headdesks* Retarded retarded retarded retarded retarded...

Seriously. How does not liking food equate to racism? HOW

Back
Top Bottom