• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

Ned walked to his next class. It was Social Studies. They had two hours to work on their newspaper project about the National Association for the advancement of Pokémon. Ned walked over to a computer and opened his project. This should be boring, but at least I don't need to do it at home.
As the time drifted along, the anticipation increased until a giant RIIING!!! echoed through each class and the hall. Everyone rushed through the door toward their lockers.
Ned pulled his books out of his locker and hurried outside. He passed Link and mumbled a quick "seeyatomorrow." He called out Suicune and jumped onto its back. They rode off toward Ned's house.

At the end of the school day (It seemed way too long) Zelda left, looking around outside the building. Sapphire wasn't there. She was probably training with Mom.
"Crap. Oh well, yay for bikes, I guess."
Zelda unfolded a collapsible bike from her backpack and started home.

Ned jumped off of Suicune in front of his house. "Suicune, come with me."

Ned called walked to the backyard and filled six bowls of varying sizes with Pokémon food. He pushed a specially rigged button on his belt, and all of his Pokémon came out. "You guys eat, I'm have to go mow the lawn."

Ned walked out to the front yard, and was startled to see a Pachirisu running up to him. "Oh, hey there!" said Ned to it.

He went into the garage and took out the new riding mower. He turned around to see the same Pachirisu following him. "Hey, I can't mow the lawn if you're gonna be following me around the whole time!"

Maybe he's hungry...

Ned ran to the backyard, the Pachirisu following, and took some food out of the bag. He squatted down and fed it to the Pachirisu. "Are you okay now? Good. Stop following me, or I might accidentally mow you over!"

He walked a few yards as a test. The Pachirisu continued to follow. Suicune, what do you think I should do about this?

I think you should do as you see fit.

Oh, come on, are you going to go with that "Vague and wise telepathic Pokémon" cliche?

Fine. It looks to me as if he wants you to catch him.

Really? But I already have six Pokémon!

Well, there's no law against having seven, is there? Only rules against
battling with with seven.
I suppose. If it'll let me mow the lawn.

Ned ran inside and grabbed a Pokéball. "Go, Pokéball."

In a flash of light, the Pachirisu disappeared into the Pokéball. There was no resistance. Ned picked up the ball and put it on the patio table.

I've always quite liked Pachirisu...

Ned jumped on the mower once again, and mowed the lawn.

When Mysti got home, there was no one home. "Oh well. Yay for Wiis!" she said as she ran inside and began to play Smash Brothers.

((I had to put that in there.))

((Mew Mew hasn't been on since the 9th of November. Will anyone protest to me becoming the new DM, being as my character has pretty much become the main leader?))

((Later. I'm sooo close to the end of the level!

EDIT: Don't double post. And i think we should give Mew Mew a couple more days.))

Mysti got finished with the level and turned off the game as her parents were driving in the driveway. "Mom, Dad, I'll be gone for a while tommorrow. Are you okay with that?" "Sure, sweetie!" her mom replied.

((Ooh, sorry for the Double-post. But it's already been 2 WEEKS. I guess that we should give her a few more days though. Maybe a week?))

Zelda rode past houses after houses, until there was nothing but some trees and grass. The middle of nowhere. Home.
Zelda folded up her bike again and stuffed it back into her backpack, pulling a few letters and some boring clothing magazine (Mom's) out of the mailbox. She walked up the path to her house, looking to the side where the herd of Mareep was kept. There were several hundred fluffy yellow Pokemon, baa-ing and being kept from wandering off by three Jolteon. Every so often, the Jolteon were zapped with electricity by the Mareep. They didn't flinch, thanks to Volt Absorb. Zelda grinned and yelled,
"Sparks! Daisy! Scout!"
All three of the dog-like Pokemon looked at her for a moment before returning to their job. She went inside the house, dropping the mail on the counter. Pulling three bowls from the cabinet and filling them with Pokemon food, she went into her room and set them on the floor. An Espeon surrounded by six tiny Eevee began eating from one bowl. Zelda released Kitty and Kat to let them eat.
"Zelda! Is that you?"
"I just got home! What, Mom?"
"Can you go feed the Jolteons and Pokemon outside?"
Zelda didn't bother to correct her mother's grammar. She took off her shoes and replaced them with worn, muddy boots and grabbed a huge bag of Pokemon food. She fed the Jolteon and several other Pokemon (Thankfully, the Mareep herd and Miltank were okay with grass, or she'd be there feeding them all day) then went back inside. About an hour later, Zelda tried unsuccessfully to escape to her room before her Mom stopped her.
"How was your day, Princess?"
"Mom, please don't call me that. It was.."
A boy almost died 'cause of Liza freakin' Denson..
"Okay."
Her mom seemed annoyed at the one word answer, but left. Zelda went to her room and watched the baby Eevees run in circles, yipping happily.
"How was your day"? Cliche.. Whatever.
She thought about bringing one of the baby Eevee's to school.
Oh, the chaos. They'd make a mess and run into things and break stuff. I should do it. Or the whole freaking herd of Mareep. Bring a farm to school day!
Zelda's parents had a lot of money, but for some reason they decided to live on afarm in the middle of nowhere and raise Pokemon for the fun of it, and to give Zelda a "better, more fulfilling childhood" or something corny like that. She didn't really mind, it was fun having so many Pokemon around, even if she officially owned only two of them.

Last edited:
Ned shut off the lawn mower and released Pachirisu from its Pokéball. "Okay, let's check you out."

He scanned it with his Pokédex.

Level: 3

It continued to talk about stats, but Ned payed no attention. "Wow, you're pretty young. No wonder you're so rambunctious." Ned paused. "You go play with the other Pokémon, I need to work on something."

Surprisingly, Pachirisu wen to the others. She looked at all of them and decided to jump on Suicune's back. Ned went upstairs and started tinkering with a Pokéball. After about fifteen minutes, he was done. He went outside to see all of the Pokémon still playing.
He grabbed Pachirisu's Pokéball, and pressed a button on it and the ball that he was tinkering with. They both beeped, and Ned went inside. Time to do a bit of TV watching.

Ned plopped onto the couch, and turned on a comedy about an absentminded doctor in a hospital.

Back
Top Bottom