• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Um hello TCoD world.

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
So, hi everyone! I am Mewtini, gonna start a website, and in case you are wondering where I got the strange name, it is from one of my splices. Name mixed from Victini and Mewtwo. I wanted to give you people the pic, but I tried the Insert Image thing and it refuses to work. Um, as for Pokémon in itself ... I own a Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (awesome game!) I am so awful, I also have an Action Replay. I am so bad. Anyway, it would be great if you could take out some time to say hi! Um, that is it. Although I will eventually blast out with school info and stuff. And my sprite gallery that will go into the Sprite and Pixel Art section. Have a nice day erryone!

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to tCoD, where people do other things than drink tea and eat cod, such as playing Mafia and competing in Anime-Style Battling.
Owning an AR isn't a bad thing, unless you do something such as create a pokemon with 999 stats, although doing something as harmless as making all pokemon shiny is perfectly acceptable.

Oh, thank you for saying hi! I have a new signature, and thank you for the AR consolation haha. I just use it to complete my National Dex on Platinum. What time zone are you in?! I'm in Eastern... 1:37 here. EDIT: Forget the first post. I found out the signature and avatar things while snooping. That is why I took ten minutes to reply.

Last edited:
Uh, double post ... but it doesn't fit with 'goodnight'. One, I am staying up SO LATE IT IS 6:21 HERE. And two: I opened my sprite shop. I still don't know for sure if I should get it approved, but it is there.

Hello, and welcome the the Cave of Dragonflies! I'm Superbird, resident bird-lover, at your service! Can I get you some tea and cod? And may I also direct you to the Animé-Style Battling forum you see on your left? Mmm hmm. Best check that out.

Anyway, I see the problem. You've got the right idea with tags, but that's not exactly how BBcode (the text formatting system here) works. Essentially, to insert an image you use
. I know, it can take a little getting used to coming from HTML, but you'll get used to it in time. So, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks Superbird! Before I joined, I always just read through the entries. I remember you from Cludsong's Going Away Party. *shudders at spiked fountains and all that spiked air*

Welcome! I'm LiLiJANA, though you can just call me Lili or Sweetie Bell. I hope you don't mind that I'm trying to convert you to Ponytism, as so many have already converted to being a Ponyhead. Also, you should check out the roleplaying games.

Welcome to the cave! I'm Blade. I would direct you to various parts of the forum, but I believe that's already been done for me. Have a great time, and if you need anything, just ask me or the rest of TCoD. They're usually pretty helpful.

(oh my gosh your name is so AWESOME it sounds like a pokemon-themed alchoholic drink.)

Thanks Superbird! Before I joined, I always just read through the entries. I remember you from Cludsong's Going Away Party. *shudders at spiked fountains and all that spiked air*

WAITWAITWAITWAIT.

You read that thread? OH MY GAWD.

But anyway! I'm Silver, or Twilight Sparkle as of right now, but I'll answer to either! I point you to...that section. That one right over there. The one that isn't real and doesn't have a name. But have fun on TCoD! I possibly had too much fun.

*looks at Blade* I had nothing to do with the naming of this person!! They did of their own free will with no influence from me... I think.

I-

Uh-

That-

Well, uh-

/EXTREMESUBJECTCHANGING

How do you think about Mewtini? I thought it was a Mew splice...*eyes Superbird suspiciously*

She's probably embareassed because of certain events that happened at that party, of course. I won't go into the details, as people curious enough could probably find out for themselves.

Not to mention Blade's party thread.

Btw I had nothing to do with either events. Nope. Not at all.

Ha ha ha. Mewtini is just a mix of Victini and Mewtwo. In fact, that splice was made before I even knew there were forums. I should have a party so that I can see Silver embarrass herself. Mwahaha.

Did somebody say a party? (keep in mind I am Pinkie Pie)

*starts throwing confetti all over the place and suddenly streamers are hanging from the ceiling and walls*

Ha time to PARTY! *puts down boombox and sets up spiked fountains* Silver, I brought drinks! Drink up! So I noticed something, LiLiJANA. Is it just me, or are you the one who had the message "Call me Pinkie Pie 8D!" Is that me? It would be great if Cloudsong came...

Back
Top Bottom