• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Unintenional Innuendoes!

^ HATE.

Anyway, one time when my friends and I were talking about how much we hated our Gym teacher, when I said that I wanted to "stick my fist in her..." Then I had a brain fart, and couldn't remember what a face was called before my friend made a wrong assumption. That was funny and horrible at the same time. XD

Ugh, I swear this always happens to me.

My friend and I were talking about Fallout 3, and the new weapon called, "The Infiltrator". We started joking around, saying stuff like, "I'm gonna use my missle launcher on you". Eventually I said, "I'm going to Infiltrate you".

It was an akward moment, one of many.

"I'm not good at this..."
"Oh god, it keeps coming! It's getting all over the place!"
"I need more tissues..."
"I'm lightheaded."
I should probably learn to not talk while I'm blowing my nose.

So my (girl) friend and I put our hands together and started wiggling them. She's like...

"Wow, we're fingering, and we're soo god at it!"

We got a kick out of that one, followed by a "That's what she said!"

This morning, me and a friend were fighting over doughnuts (I'm very serious about my food) and he said that he had had 12 doughnuts last night and i replied saying that i had 12 of him last night. Me and 3 friends just started laughing. I should think before I act lol.

3407801565_9de3929c78.jpg

My sister made mac and cheese right now. She picked up a macaroni part, and it was uncooked. SHe yelled "THAT IS ONE HARD NOODLE!"

Bio class said:
Monica: When i was running for President of the Student Council last year, my poster said: "Vote for Monica. So easy, a caveman could do it."
Everyone else: ...That can be taken so wrongly, you know.

So I went camping, and we had some hot dogs for dinner. Very hot, very juicy hot dogs. You can all imagine where that went.

Back
Top Bottom