• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

I got Forest of Secrets today.

I wonder if there's a shipping(not same-gender, ofcorse) for Firestar(Warrior, not user)...

Yeah.

I got Forest of Secrets today.

I wonder if there's a shipping(not same-gender, ofcorse) for Firestar(Warrior, not user)...

There's like five.
SandxFire, SpottedxFire, and (even though it's only one-way, with Cinderpelt as the lover) CinderxFire
and
FirexYellow, FirexMisty, FirexBlue, FirexFlametail

Any others? :P

Last edited:
...WHY DID THE BOOK STORE NOT HAVE THE SIXTH ONE

So I don't have The Darkest Hour...five books is good. Considering how busy I'll be when school starts, and the fact that I ran out of money...

I've read up to the end of the eighth chapter of Into the Wild. It's really good so far. I would have finished it if my mom didn't make me do church stuff...

Warriors is popular enough that you should be able to find it if you go to a different bookstore.

Unless, of course, you live in a non-US country, in which case you'll have to either wait a long time for the books to be released or order them off Amazon (according to Tailsy, anyway).

[strike]FirexFlametail[/strike]
O< WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT ONE SHOULD BE IN THE CANON SECTION.

>>

<<

*slinks away*

Oh, and I'm sorry they didn't have TDH, Dawnwish. ;~; That's the best one! *prepares to be poked by Leafpool* But I'm glad you've started reading. n_n

I bet I'll get so caught up in reading these books that I won't finish my homework =P

But who cares? A friend called today to tell me that his mother threw out his worksheet =P

So...reading is what I shall be doing! =DDD
Now I just need to catch up with my posting and continue with Into the Wild.
I like Yellowfang =D

Yellowfang rocks. :D

YES, FLAMETAIL'S SIGNATURE, WE ALL KNOW THAT STARCLAN MADE FIRESTAR.

Warriors is popular enough that you should be able to find it if you go to a different bookstore.

Unless, of course, you live in a non-US country, in which case you'll have to either wait a long time for the books to be released or order them off Amazon (according to Tailsy, anyway).

ARE YOU SAYING I'M UNRELIABLE??

I'll take a picture of the Warriors bit of the bookshelf in Waterstones next time. :P

ARE YOU SAYING I'M UNRELIABLE??

I'll take a picture of the Warriors bit of the bookshelf in Waterstones next time. :P

... No. xD

*goes to find Amazon links to all the books*

Flametail said:
Oh, and I'm sorry they didn't have TDH, Dawnwish. ;~; That's the best one! *prepares to be poked by Leafpool* But I'm glad you've started reading. n_n

*pokes repeatedly*

EDIT: All the Amazon book links for people who need them.

First series:
Into the Wild
Fire and Ice
Forest of Secrets
Rising Storm (hardcover)
Rising Storm (paperback)
A Dangerous Path
The Darkest Hour

Second series:
Midnight
Moonrise
Dawn
Starlight
Twilight
Sunset

Third series:
The Sight
Dark River
Outcast

Manga:
The Lost Warrior
Warrior's Refuge
Warrior's Return
The Rise of Scourge

Special edition:
Firestar's Quest

Field guides:
Secrets of the Clans
Cats of the Clans

Seekers (not Warriors, but another book series by Erin Hunter on bears):
The Quest Begins

:D

Last edited:
OMFG guess what? I stayed up till four in the morning reading Into the Wild.

Firepaw buried his nose in Spottedleaf's wet fur and breathed in her scent one last time. "Good-bye, my sweet Spottedleaf," he murmured.

I almost cried...I love her soo much! ;-; Why in the first book? ;-;

I almost cried...I love her soo much! ;-; Why in the first book? ;-;

If you almost cried at that, I suppose you will be crying at future books. Characters' deaths that spark tears with the fans include the deaths in Forest of Secrets, Rising Storm, A Dangerous Path, Moonrise, Twilight, and possibly the minor characters' deaths if you like them a whole lot.

But yeah, that was sad. I quite liked Spottedleaf.

And especially in Forest of Secrets if you're a Silverstream fan because she dies while having kits because something whent wrong.

EDIT: Thanks for the list of shipping, Leafpool.^^

If you almost cried at that, I suppose you will be crying at future books. Characters' deaths that spark tears with the fans include the deaths in Forest of Secrets, Rising Storm, A Dangerous Path, Moonrise, Twilight, and possibly the minor characters' deaths if you like them a whole lot.

But yeah, that was sad. I quite liked Spottedleaf.

;; Twilight...

Anyways, I finally got all three books in the third series...

To those who haven't finished the first series yet, I'd like to say that it would be wise to read Firestar's Quest before The New Prophecy. It takes place in the year that passes between the end of TDH and the beginning of Midnight.

;_; The books can be so depressing. It's awesome! xD But I doubt I'll think that by the end of The Fourth Apprentice. v.v

And Shadowstar, what's it gonna be about? =D

To those who haven't finished the first series yet, I'd like to say that it would be wise to read Firestar's Quest before The New Prophecy. It takes place in the year that passes between the end of TDH and the beginning of Midnight.

It seems like so much more than a year, though. Seriously, if I'm not mistaken it's eighteen months (which doesn't make sense at the same time, because Spiderleg and Whitewing then had insanely long apprenticeships. *shrug*)

OH WELL

Read and see, first chapter is up, sorta funny, sorta explains a few things, like how I think StarClan cats live and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom