• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join the club? I've been a Warriors fan for ages, it's the only book series I read XD

I just finished Eclipse last week, but I won't be getting Long Shadows for a while though ): Can't find it in the library

The poem is really nice :)

By the way, is it true that Jaypaw is going to be called Jayfeather, or is that some fan-name? If it's true, I've predicted that name since The Sight :P I also thought up Hollytail and Lionheart, but they were incorrect.

The poem is really nice :)

By the way, is it true that Jaypaw is going to be called Jayfeather, or is that some fan-name? If it's true, I've predicted that name since The Sight :P I also thought up Hollytail and Lionheart, but they were incorrect.

You mean is called Jayfeather. 8D (Which Po3 books have you read, out of curiosity?)

And remember Lionheart was in the first series~

You mean is called Jayfeather. 8D (Which Po3 books have you read, out of curiosity?)

And remember Lionheart was in the first series~
I finished Eclipse, haven't gotten Long Shadows yet, so I'm guessing Jaypaw gets his warrior/medicine cat (whatever it's called) name in Long Shadows.

Haha, my prediction was right :D

Oh yeah! I remember Lionheart! He was only mentioned a few times in the first book, wasn't he? I predicted the name Lionheart because of Lionpaw's fighting spirit (which is now slowly driving him crazy, imo XD I mean, he turned on his best friend and probably even lover because "shes an enemy now must destory >:(").

(which is now slowly driving him crazy, imo XD I mean, he turned on his best friend and probably even lover because "shes an enemy now must destory >:(").

Probably? Ahahaha no she is

... While we're on the subject, I absolutely hate Long Shadows!Lion
blaze
. I mean seriously. I keep thinking of random rants that Jaypaw makes at him in my mind because he's such a selfish freaking hypocrite >O

Last edited:
Speaking of Whitestorm, I just did a poem~ </SHAMELESS PLUG>

This poem was epic. I swear, I almost cried.

FirestarxCinderpelt? Yes, I supported that. She's freaking adorable~

I got SotC yesterday, by the way~!
It was amazing!
And...Bluestar is Whitestorm's aunt? No wonder only he could support her after Tigerclaw's treachery was revealed - he was all that was left of her family!
And so...he was Mosskit, Mistyfoot and Stonefur's cousin...
I love SotC~

And, kind of off-topic, but I have a female Charizard in LeafGreen named Flamepaw. Her warrior name will be Flametail <3

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Last edited:
And, kind of off-topic, but I have a female Charizard in LeafGreen named Flamepaw. Her warrior name will be Flametail <3

... <33333333333333333 Oh that's great. I'm almost positive I had a Charizard at some point named Flametail (it's like the best name to give Charizard, y'know?) but now I have a Typhlosion in Crystal named that. 8D

xD
It's funny, too, because I was debating over whether to restart the game or not. Then I decided, "If I get a female starter, I'll save."

So, I picked Charmander, and Flametail came to mind, so I named the Charmander thinking of her.
Now, the question is, what Pokémon can I name Leafpool?

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Last edited:
^Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo ~ They're the only Water/Grass types I could think of.
Of course, you could always get a Persian or other feline Pokemon and name it that. Because of my dream last night, I am a fan of Skitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom