• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it =D

I think that Hollyleaf is alive, Because she may have faked her death by planning on running into the tunnel and doing something to collapse part of it,and then she pissed off starclan and was no longer part of the proficiency

OMG you don't know how pissed I am! For 32 pages, starting at page 137, my copy of Outcast turns into another book! I mean, up to page 136 it's all right, then from pages 137-168, the pages of another book were printed in it instead. I'm reading about
Stoneteller finally accepting help from the Clan cats
then on the next page they're talking about some "Big Red Boat"! Then on page 169, it's Outcast again - but it's on that page. 169. So I don't know what happened in those pages, and I got a totally ruined book.
ALL BECAUSE MY MOTHER DIDN'T WANT ME TO GO TO THE MALL AND HAD TO ORDER IT FROM AMAZON.COM!!!

*sigh*

Okay, I'm better.
But I'm seething with rage.
This is the most disappointing thing that's ever happened to me in my life, no joke! =[

~Until next time
Dawnwish

AAAH THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO ANNOYING

*comforts* hey, at least you read ANY of Outcast :3

Here's your pretty kittycat >^.^<

DDD: That's awful! I wonder how that could happen? It sort of reminds me of how that one kid on the news opened up a DS box and got a bunch of rocks. D:

Wait, didn't you know? In part of Outcast, they get warped to an alternate universe of boats! xD

Um. You can probably get the missing pages from someone on the forum. Is your copy hardcover or paperback?

EDIT: No, wait, I asked my mom and she said that it'd probably be against copyright to do that. Maybe you should just pick up another copy? (Sell that one on eBay or something. I bet such a weird book would get a fairly high price.)

Last edited:
My bad, I meant pages 237-269. Anyways, I read the rest of it anyway and I think I can sort of figure out what goes on there. I like the ending.
LIONPAW SAYS RAWR!
And Jaypaw finally stopped being so greedy and told them <3 He's so lovable.

That sucks,maybe you can return it.
She says she'll find out how that works. Because, see, we're not exactly long-time users of Amazon. And we won't be, after this.

Wait, didn't you know? In part of Outcast, they get warped to an alternate universe of boats! xD
;~;
I told my mommy on you for teasing me! >=[
=P
<3

By the way, I forgot to mention this two weeks ago. In English class, we started acting as a warm-up for the Shakespeare we're doing now. After several humiliatingly stupid exercises, we were told to "close your eyes and meditate. Then think of an animal. You're walking with this animal. Suddenly the animal goes home. Where does it live? The animal gets hungry and goes to eat. What does the animal eat? Now, open your eyes...and act out the actions of that animal."
Lo and behold, I was a cat.
Squirrelflight, to be specific.
And I was on a border patrol with her and Thornclaw (random?). Then I went back to camp with her and took something from the fresh-kill pile.
When I came across another person acting as a cat on my border patrol, you can guess what I did.
If not - I fought. I bowled her over and pounced on her. Yes, I actually did this. And no, I didn't care that people thought I was a lunatic.
Squirrelflight <3

~Until next time
Dawnwish

^I wish I could do that. I'd be a wolf :D

According to Darksong, the next Warriors book comes out in NOVEMBER DDDD:

I READ SUNRISE ZOMG

who knew Hollyleaf would go batshit insane and try to KILL Leafpool? Sunrise is the most depressing Warriors book EVAR. DDDDD:

And Leafpool, I think if you put a disclaimer somewhere, you can post Outcast.

If not - I fought. I bowled her over and pounced on her. Yes, I actually did this. And no, I didn't care that people thought I was a lunatic.
Squirrelflight <3

I'd be too much of a coward to do that even if I was allowed to. Kudos to you.

Also, are you going to get another Outcast copy?

^I'm not sure. I really hope so, but I'd already planned what I'm going to do with my money for the rest of the school year (my mom doesn't give me allowance if there's no school), and my budget only includes Eclipse, Long Shadows, and Sunrise. If my mom offers to pay for it, sure, but otherwise...I don't know =/
Unless Amazon has some kind of return feature thing? My mom won't make me pay for the shipping...

~Until next time
Dawnwish

^I'm not sure. I really hope so, but I'd already planned what I'm going to do with my money for the rest of the school year (my mom doesn't give me allowance if there's no school), and my budget only includes Eclipse, Long Shadows, and Sunrise. If my mom offers to pay for it, sure, but otherwise...I don't know =/
Unless Amazon has some kind of return feature thing? My mom won't make me pay for the shipping...

~Until next time
Dawnwish

'Cause I'm debating over whether to send you the pages or not (copyright 'n all that). It'd probably be better if you can get a new copy, but eh...

To be honest I don't see why your mom wouldn't pay for it after getting such a screwed copy, but that's just me. Can't you do chores around the house and get a little more money? (That's how I make money when I need it...)

All of the following is from the Shipping fan club.

Aww, the Warriors fandoms sounds like fun, but I know absolutely nothing about the characters or plot or anything.

They're fun books; kind of like popcorn, actually, since they go pretty fast. There're a lot of them, but if you have the time, give 'em a try; they have nice plot and characters, especially the later ones imo.

I'll keep an eye out for the Warriors books, but I've got a stack of unread (I just typed "undead" XD) books in my room that's about four feet tall, so I'll work my way through those first X3

DO SO. Warriors is freaking epic.

Leafpool: Okay, you've twisted my arm~

:D

:DDDDD

You can find some of the Amazon links to the books already released in the first post of the Warriors club if you need them. Those books are practically one giant shipfest.

I agree with Leafpool - the Warriors 'shippers are crazy. But in a good way! =D

We're taking over the world...

... one fan at a time. >3

>=D
I've constantly tried to tell people at my school about Warriors (teachers included), but they just don't understand. They either look at me like I'm stupid then quickly change the subject or just laugh then ignore me =[

My mom doesn't give me money for doing chores - I have to wait for my school-daily allowance. She says, "You should be cleaning anyway!"
Sounds like she'll pay for a new one, though. If not, I'll sacrifice Pokémon Ranger:SoA for another copy of Outcast and maybe some food =D

~Until next time
Dawnwish

We must give cats theme songs just because :O

FirestarsThemeSongp5.png

|D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom