• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo, Bluestar's prophecy!

I seriously need to write the next chapter for Prophecy of Starlight.

Also, any tours? My mom asked just a few minutes ago if there were any upcoming ones.

Whoo, Bluestar's prophecy! I can't wait for it.

I seriously need to write the next chapter for Prophecy of Starlight.

Also, any tours? My mom asked just a few minutes ago if there were any upcoming ones.

Darksong, you double posted =3
<3

You at least have a title for your fic. I'm stuck at a point in chapter 2 (I'm considering making this a pre-1st draft and fixing it as I go along later) and I don't have any clue as to what I should name it yet. Chapter 1 also definitely needs to be fixed next time I rewrite/revise it, because right now, it's only three pages long. Chapter 2 is twice as long, and the prologue is about a page and a half, though I'm thinking of redoing the prologue entirely, because it gives too much away.

Have they ever toured in New Jersey? Since we don't have a car and my mom is over-protective and afraid to go to certain "dangerous" places, I can only go to a tour if it's really close by. Unless I get my brother to take me...

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Nyeh. I have a half decent idea for a fanfic, but all my characters are based on real people I know >_> I'm working on that.

How long has it been since I've been here?
Anyways, in my time off I read Outcast-Long shadows. My favorite book went over to long shadows making Dark river my 2nd fav.

yay I want to read bluestars quest so badly and the fourth apprentice comes out on November 25th I believe, I have it on my calendar.

*joins*

I've been looking forward to Bluestar's Prophecy for a few months now, it will be very interesting to hear what Bluestar's warrior life was like!

GUESS WAT

I HAVENT POSTED HERE FOR A WHILE

BUT I'M READING THE SERIES

Yes, I am. My friend got me back into it, and I own a book. I have learned that the library has some Warriors books, so I'll be reading those.

I've been looking forward to Bluestar's Prophecy for a few months now, it will be very interesting to hear what Bluestar's warrior life was like!

I know, me too. I can't wait for most of the special editions actually; SkyClan's my favorite Clan and I'm pretty impatient to read SkyClan's Destiny. <33

For a minute there I thought you were talking about Bluestar's Prophency's release date, which is 1 August 2009 to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom